2

8:23 am, Saturday

When Saturday morning came, he smelled toast and heard laughter coming from the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes, standing up and walking out of his room. Minhyuk must be awake and invited their neighbor, Taeyong. When he reached the kitchen, it looked cramped, but it was cozy too. They were eating and cooking. "Good morning." He says weakly and they turned to him. "Good morning, you're up early." Minhyuk says, flipping the pancake. "You guys are noisy." He says and they laughed, their voice erupting from the kitchen.

When they settled and started eating, Minhyuk finally talked. "Have you texted him?" He asks and Jinyoung bit into his pancake, looking down. "Jinyoung-ah, I wish you good luck today." Taeyong says. Jinyoung nods, looking at them separately. "I'll text him after breakfast, don't worry."

--

After breakfast, Taeyong went back to his own apartment and Minhyuk had to get ready for his work at the bakery. "I'll be back before dinner." He says when he heads out the door while Jinyoung is on the couch, clutching his phone.

He stares at the changed ID name on the screen, his thumb hovering over the keyboards as he thinks of what to say. With a sharp inhale, he types.

Jinyoung
Junseo, can we meet today?

He waited, looking at the screen, nibbling on his bottom lip as he taps his feet. He sighed when he saw the notification.

Junseo
Baby, I missed you :( Yeah, we can meet today.

Jinyoung
Let's meet at the café near my apartment at lunch.

Junseo agreed, saying he can't wait to meet him and that he misses him. Jinyoung wanted to throw up. He was still hurt, but he's disgusted that he's been spending time with him and telling him that they'll get married. He shook his head, turning his phone off and leaving it on the sofa. Jinyoung went to his bedroom and saw the handkerchief. He should wash and return it tomorrow. He plops back first on the bed, heaving a sigh as he closed his eyes.

"Junseo-ah, why did you bring me here?" Jinyoung asks the older, looking around the sea creatures in the large aquarium. Junseo finally held both of his hands and Jinyoung blinked at him. "Jinyoung. I've been meaning to tell you something." He starts, his eyes not leaving his. Jinyoung waits patiently, also internally panicking from holding his long time crush's hands. "I like you, a lot." He adds and Jinyoung smiles, squeezing his hands. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He finally asked and Jinyoung smiled shyly, leaning forward hug him and he hugged back. "Yes!" He giggled out.

He opened his eyes when he felt tears coming out of them. Jinyoung immediately sat up, wiping them off as he huffed. "A cheater is not worth my tears." He states, looking at the time and he still had three hours to kill. He decided to think whatever he wanted to say and avoid stuttering or showing that he is badly hurt, even though he is hurt. But he's mostly mad than hurt.

--

Lunch came and he intentionally came late, knowing Junseo wanted to be the 'best boyfriend' who waits for him. Jinyoung opened the café door and looked at himself on the mirror first. He was wearing a white sweater, some washed out jeans, white shoes and a brown long coat. Something fresh, he didn't want to wear his hoodie and sweatpants that would show off how much it affected him. He turned to the right and scanned the room. There weren't many people, so he immediately saw Junseo wearing a gray sweater and black pants with vans. He was seated at the corner, where the window was.

Jinyoung took a deep breath as he walked over. Suppressing his anger and pain, he sits in front of him, emotionless. "Baby!" Junseo exclaimed, standing up to hug him over the table, but Jinyoung raised a hand. The other stopped, frowning before sitting back down. "I'll get straight to the point." He says, looking straight at Junseo. "I'm breaking up with you." Jinyoung said, he wanted to pat himself on the back his voice didn't break. Junseo blinked, tilting his head. "What? Why?" He asked and Jinyoung scoffed, leaning back on the chair. "Why? I saw you on the night of our anniversary with a woman." He states, crossing his arms.

"Jinyoung-ah. I didn't know you visited me." He says, a smirk on his face. "She's a co-worker." He adds and Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "No co-worker has her arm around someone who already has a boyfriend. And no boyfriend kisses another woman on the lips and says sorry for not spending the night together." He says, his voice raising and blood boiling. He couldn't control it. Jinyoung was worried that his voice might break or he will end up crying, but no. He should've been worried of his anger getting the best of him. Junseo looked around to see some people turn their heads and he tried to shush Jinyoung.

"Are you shushing me right now?" He asked, standing up and opening his bag. He took out a box, placing it on the table before pointing at it. "That's all the stuff you gave me. Keep them." He ends before walking away, but Junseo caught his wrist. "I can explain." He says so softly that he could barely hear it and Jinyoung pulled out of his grip, glaring at him. "I don't care. You cheated on me and I'm not giving you a chance to do it again. We're over." He says before stomping out of the café and goes to the different way from his apartment.

He needed air, he wanted to clear his mind from his thoughts. Jinyoung was surprised at himself for doing it confidently. Though he was still in pain and angry, it somehow lessened the weight of his heart. He kept his chin up while he walked, hands in the pockets of his coat. Jinyoung heads to a park near the café and sits on a bench at the left side, he pulls on his coat as the wind came, pushing his hair back.

--

8:47 am, Saturday

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted sleepily when he saw Mark in the dining room with a bunch of paperwork. Mark looked up for a second and hummed before looking back down. "Good morning. Why are you up?" He asked, circling the ideas he thought was good. Jungkook drank from a bottle of water before sighing. "I have to meet my parents." He says, scratching the back of his head. "They said they have someone to introduce me to." Jungkook adds and Mark chuckled, putting down his pencil to look at the younger.

"I hope it's a guy, but I doubt that." Jungkook says with a sigh. Mark stood up from his seat before he walked towards him. "You're always welcome here if something goes unexpected." Mark says, tapping his shoulder before going to the fridge.

Jungkook smiled at him, nodding his head. "I'll go shower." He says before heading to the bathroom.

For the rest of the day, Mark finished his work and by lunch time, he decided to go out of the house. He wore some jeans, a white sweater and a long black coat. He locked the front door and started walking. He wanted to walk around and clear his head, he still can't stop thinking about the reunion. He wanted to show that his and Jaebeom's dream during college wasn't just a dream. He wanted to show that they actually achieved it. But he didn't want to face Jackson without a boyfriend, a fiancé or even a husband. Mark reached the park he always went to and sat on a bench. He sighed, closing his eyes as the wind hit his face.