4

Only two hours passed when Mark had dropped him off and he already received a text. Jinyoung remembers how shocked he was when Mark handed him his phone in the car.

Two hours ago

Mark parked outside the apartment and Jinyoung looks at him. "Thank you for the ride, Mr. Tuan." He says, unbuckling the seatbelt and turning to the door. "Wait." He hears, making him stop. He turns back and was taken aback when he saw Mark handing him his phone. He looks at the phone and back at Mark, like asking what to no next. "I need your number. We need to go over a few stuff for the next two weeks." He says in a professional tone.

Jinyoung looks at the phone before taking it and started putting his phone number.

He sets his name as 'jinyoung-ie' before saving it. "Here." He says, passing the phone back. But then he realized what he put his name was, but it was too late. Mark's lips formed a small smile before it dropped, nodding his head. "You can go now." He says and Jinyoung just pretended to not see his small smile.

Two hours later

Jinyoung reads the text.

Mr. Tuan
Wear something nice tomorrow, you'll spend a day with me so my employees can be witnesses.

Jinyoung laughed. "Witnesses? What are we, criminals on a mission?" He states but realized that their situation were the same. They weren't criminals but they were on a mission. Jinyoung replied an okay before leaving his phone on the table and getting some leftovers in the fridge.

His phone notified him that someone messaged him and he expected it to be Mark again, but he received a text from Junseo.

whomst
Since when did you and my boss know each other?

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, placing the screen of the phone on the table as he sits on the stool, eating his food. His phone notified him again and again and again, until he couldn't take it anymore.

whomst
Answer me

whomst
Did you break up with me because of him?

whomst
Did you use me as an excuse to break up? Is that it?

Jinyoung slammed his fork down before typing.

Jinyoung
Do you think you're so special?

Jinyoung
I met him when I was BALLING my eyes out in the basement parking lot right after I saw you with that woman.

Jinyoung
I shouldn't have cried, you don't deserve my tears. I don't need to explain anything to you about me and Mark. Goodbye.

After that, he blocked his number and continued eating, stabbing the chicken before devouring it. "Why is he acting as if I'm the one who cheated?" He asked, rolling his eyes as he continued to eat his food.

--

Jinyoung stood outside his workplace wearing a pastel brown sweater, skinny jeans and his usual black vans and shoulder bag the next day. He checked the time, it was only ten minutes after his shift and he was waiting for Mark to pick him up to "spend some time" in the company. He just has to agree with whatever Mark tells him. Mark's paying him after all. Just as he thought of texting Mark, a car pulled over and he sees the man himself get out of the car.