Chapter 18

"... Back when I was around your age maybe older, when mom and dad left us at the orphanage. me you and a few other ponies broke out and formed a gang and we kind of lived on the streets of Cloudsdale. We made the gang so we could help each other survive, until we were old anough to take care of ourselves.

In the gang was me, Guilda, Blossomforth, Bulk biceps, Fluttershy, Flitter, Cloudchaser and Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was always the leader, usually coming up with plans on how to get money or food.

Me and Guilda use to steal some food or money and bring it back but she would never let us use it and would usually make us bring it back.

Bulk biceps and Blossomforth were slightly older than us, so they would usually work in loads of different places to get us money.

Flitter and Cloudchaser knew a few ponies and with their help we would usually find shelter to stay in for a few nights.

Fluttershy however, didn't really do much, other than look after you. But Rainbow Dash insisted on her staying with us.

We survived this way for a few months, until one thing caught Dash's eye. The Wonderbolts!

She was convinced that this was what we want to be when we were older. We all looked up to them as Idols.

She knew the only way we could get there was with proper training. So we signed up for flight school.

We were inseparable! We were however not very popular. Thanks to a pair of colts who thought they were the rulers of the school. They knew Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy from when they were younger. And seemed to always bug them. She told us not to mess with them because they were trouble.

To stop this whole problem I decided to go talk to them, but instead they offered me to join them. At first I was hesitant but eventually I said yes if they promised not to tell anypony. I thought being popular would make it easier to live through it.

We would go to parties and get drunk. I thought I was being cool.

However, somedays I would go to training with terrible hangovers. Rainbow dash finnally figuerd out what was going on. She dragged me out of the club and tried to talk some sense into me. I thought this was bad for my reputation so I ignored her and decided to try and make myself even more popular by smoking.

Her and the rest of the gang tried their hardest to keep me from drinking or Smoking. But, I just couldn't stop.

Even though everyone else in the group split so they wouldn't have to get involved, Rainbow Dash and Guilda still never left me.

Oh, I wish I listened to them... I thought the ponies saw me as a cool guy who liked to party, but they only saw me as a gullible fool, who would do anything to gain popularity!!

My addiction was getting worser and worser, and now ponies didn't even laugh at what I was doing anymore. They were all starting to become scared of me.
I can't remember what exactly I did, to make them fear me, but I don't want to remember anyway!!

One night the coaches found our secret party place, so we all scattered away.

I ran to the the closest friend I had left which was Rainbow Dash.

However the coach found me there and thought Rainbow Dash was part of the party thing too. So we were both kicked out along with a bunch of other ponies.

Since that day, the day I almost crushed Rainbow's dream, Rainbow Dash has hated my guts.
And I deserve it!!"...

Yay another chapter! The next one will probably be out soon too.
I hope I could make it up to you guys, for not updating for like a month :)