Chapter 11

Spike's POV

"AHHHHH"

A loud scream woke me up. I flew out of bed to see Scootaloo on the floor. She was holding her head with her hoofs. Her eyes tightly shut.

"Scootaloo what's wrong." I screamed.

"Nothing, just a small headache." She squeaked as she tried to get up off the floor. She fell back down and screamed again. This time, tears were running down her face. She was obviously in a lot of pain. She couldn't even open her eyes properly.

"This doesn't look like just a headache. I'm taking you to hospital whether you like it or not." I say sternly.

She couldn't say another word, all she could do was wince.

Rumble's POV

"What?!!" I flew as fast as I could towards Ponyville hospital. With Applebloom and Sweetie Belle right behind as we approach the building.

My mind was buzzing with questions. Why is she in hospital? How did this happen? Why was Scootaloo with Spike?

I slowly walked into the hospital and let myself catch my breath. I then asked the receptionist "Which room is Scootaloo in!!!" Still huffing and wheezing.

"Room 15" She replied, looking like she didn't give a damn about anything.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle finally caught up. They didn't seem as worn out as me but we're still huffing for air.

I quickly ran towards the room Scoots was in, hoping the others would follow.

I saw Spike sitting on a chair near the door with the number '15' on it. He looked half asleep. I'm guessing he's been here for a while.

He gave me a small smile then continued staring at the floor.

"What happened to Scootaloo?" Applebloom asked.

" Well, she woke up in the middle of the night and started screaming. So, I took her to hospital, and now I'm waiting for the doctor to say what's wrong with her" he slowly said.

"Why was you with Scootaloo anyway?" Applebloom asked.

She seemed quite irritated, like she was jealous or something.

Before Spike could reply the doctor walked out through the door.

"The patient seems to have experienced a mild concussion. She can't seem to talk properly right know and is finding it hard to open her eyes but she can still hear you."

He said.

"However, we noticed some other injuries like bruises and cuts that could not have been caused by a crash. They seemed to be done on purpose. Do any of you know anything about this?" He asked.

We all shook our heads, shocked at what we just heard. Was Scootaloo hurting herself or was she being hurt by someone else?

"Can we see her?" Sweetie Belle asked quietly. The doctor thought for a bit and said "Sure, but only one or two of you at a time."

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom went in first since they were a lot closer to Scoots then me and Spike.

Spike left, since he had a lot to do and only wanted to know if she was ok. So I was outside the room quietly waiting by the door, alone again.
Wow. This chapter took forever to write, since I don't know a thing about concussions and stuff like that. Thanks Google. :)

It's nearly halloween. Can't wait to stuff my face in sweets and chocolates. :3

And thanks for over 500 reads I didn't think I would get so many readers. I hope my story ain't too bad.
Hope you all have a happy halloween. X