Chapter 25

Rainbow Dash's POV

I've been waiting for days for news from Guilda! Where is she? She better have not ditched me! Urgghh, I really need to get out of here!

I pressed my ear against the rusty metal door. I didn't hear anything. No breathing, no talking, no claw or paw steps. No sound at all.
This is my chance!

I tried to buck at the door but it was made of metal, it wouldn't even budge.
It would be easier if I could see!

Maybe I could break down the wall, I mean I have knocked down a tower of rocks before.

Slowly, I backed away towards the opposite side of my target. As soon as I felt the wall, I took a deep breath, before charging towards the wall.

Just before I hit the wall, the metal door opened. The sudden light blinded me for a second, which was long enough to make me tripped and land on my back.

I quickly got up hoping, that whoever it was didn't see me do that!

"Are you ok!" Said that familiar voice, which made my heartbeat increase to a million beats per second.

"Soarin!!! What are you doing here!!" I screamed in shock.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!

"Princess Celestia sent the Wonderbolts to look for you and your friends, while she and Princess Luna try to talk to the Griffin King." He said.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "Thank you so much!"

Oh shoot! I quickly jumped back, pretending I didn't just do that!

"So are my friends ok." I asked.

"Yeah, they are already on there way to find the princesses, to help them out!"

"Ok, do you think they got it covered?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I think so! Why? The element of loyalty leaving her friends?" He raised his eyebrow! (I don't care what anyone says, in my eyes ponies do have eyebrows)

"Not exactly, but there is another pony who needs my help!" I said as I trotted over to find the exit, "You coming?" I asked hesitantly.

He thought for a second, and then shrugged. "Why not?"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And sorry if you don't ship soarindash, but I think it's soo cute!!