"This is a position with great responsibility, this should only be given to someone with great leadership, and this can only be decided by a democratic choice... So we should settle this with a vote." Iida announced with his hand so high up in the air.

"Eh... Then I vote for Hydra-san!" Jirou said while raising her hand earning a glare from the said girl who's just beside her.

She just nominated the girl to annoy her.

"Yeah! She lead us great at yesterday's training!" Kaminari said as he raised his hand.

"I wanna vote for Hydra too!" Mina raised her hand as well.

"She's sexy so I'll vote for her!"

The annoyed Hydra glared at them, as they raised their hands to vote for her.

'Are they fucking pissing me off?' Hydra as she clenched her fist.

But Bakugou just grinned at the pissed off Hydra.

"A-and so... Hydra-san won..." Iida announced disappointedly.

"Hah!? I don't want to be a class president and lead some bunch of idiots!! That is why I didn't raised my hand you bunch of morons!!! Re-elect a new president you fuc–"

"Don't disturb my sleep and finish this election." Aizawa glared at Hydra whom he tied with his scarf.

She kept squirming angrily and glared at everyone.

'She's a lot like Bakugou.'

"Now! Let's re-elect if Hydra-san don't want to be the class president!" Iida cheerfully announced once again.

But this time, Midoriya won with three votes as all voted for themselves.

"You've got to be shitting me... Deku got three votes!?" Bakugou asked, obviously can't believe it.

While Iida is disappointed once again, with zero votes.

"You voted for someone else... Even though you wanted the job so bad... What are you doing Iida?" Momo asked.

"So then, Midoriya is the class president while Yaoyorozu is the vice president."

"Dnm rlz m izw!!!"

"Oh I totally forgot about you." Aizawa said releasing Hydra from the scarf.

"Hah!? Forgot about me! You sh–"

"Do you want me to tie you up again?"

"That was sexy."

After that, break time finally arrived.

"Hydra~ let's go to the cafeteria~" Mina sang cheerfully.

"I thought you'll be the quiet type, but you're the explosive type too, like Bakugou here." Kirishima said pointing to Bakugou.

"Hah!? As if I'll be like this spiky haired moron!"

"What did you just said about me you water-brains!?"

"Oh you didn't understand what I just said!? You bomb-for-brains!!"

They both growled at each other as Kirishima and Mina observed them.

'Ah. Let's pair them up.' They both thought.

"Come on now Bakugou!" Kirishima said dragging the said boy while his arms on his shoulder.

"Yah! Let go of me Shitty Hair!" He shouted.

"Let's follow them Hydra-san!" Mina cheerfully took Hydra's hand and dragged her.