03-E.K.

All Eddie wanted to do right now is hug and cuddle his girlfriend. As cliche as it sounds, she was the light in his darkness, the Juliet to his Romeo, she was the meatball to his spaghetti-wait that sounds weird!

Anyways, he and Y/N were the totally cute couple, that everyone looked up to and shipped. Even the Bowers gang lowkey shipped them.

Everyone just liked them, although they got bullied a lot.

Today was their lazy day, Y/N and Eddie rarely had lazy days, because they always had work to do. Whether it be homework, hanging out with the losers, bullied by the Bowers gang, school, they always had something to do.

The only thing they liked during their non lazy days is just being with each other, so today Eddie made sure that no one would be there to trouble and planned ahead to make sure that no one will disturb them.

And by planned ahead, I mean that he's been planning this for like 4 months now.

So here they are, in Y/N's bed, just talking to each other.

"Y/N, I'm bored can we cuddle?" Eddie asks pleadingly.

Y/N turns to face him,"Of course!"

Eddie blushes and smiles at her before wrapping his arms around her tightly, as if she was his lifeline.

She too returned it and burried her head in his chest, him leaning his head on top of hers.

"I love when it's just us," Y/N admits.

Eddie laughs,"Me too, as much as I like arguing with Richie, this beats that."

They snuggle closer to each other, "I love you you know that right? " Eddie asks.

Y/N nods, "I know."

"So do you love me back?" Eddie asks her hopefully.

"What do you think?" Y/N replies to his question with a question.

"I don't know, but maybe yes?"

"Of course I love you, Eddie Spaghetti!" Y/N hugs him even tighter.
"I really love you, now can we sleep?" Eddie asks trying to keep his eyes open.

"Yeah, I'm sleep from staying up last night, cleaning my room..." Y/N trails off and falls asleep.

Eddie kissing her cheek and him to going into unconsciousness.

372 Words.
Short but sweet.