War and Wedding

Natalia's POV

So Elizabeth declared war on Beckett. The pirate lords prepared their ships. Teague and I prepared our ships. But I sailed with the others on the Black Pearl. We all lined up and waited. I'm standing by Elizabeth.

"The enemy’s here! Let’s take her! " Marty shouts as the Endeavour appears through the mist. But then a fleet appears behind it. Over twenty ships strong. The crew all give Jack a pointed look.

"Parlay" he says sheepishly.

"Natalia, remain here on the Pearl. Jack,   Barbossa with me" Elizabeth orders. A long boat is lowered and they row to a sand bank. To talk to the leaders of the enemy.

Not long after Elizabeth and Barbossa return with Will. But no Jack. "What now?" I ask them.

"We’ll use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack" Elizabeth states.

"Oh were we now?" Barbossa asks her. As Pintel, Ragetti and several men appear with a tied up Tia Dalma.

"Barbossa, you can’t release her" Will tells him.

"She deserves her freedom " I state.

"We have to give Jack a chance" Elizabeth retorts. Barbossa turns on her.

"Apologies, your majesty! Too long me fate has not been in my own hands - no longer" Barbossa says taking her piece of eight. She and Will are held back so that they won't interfere.

The ritual is done and Claypso disappears in a wave of crabs. "Was that it?" Will asks.

"Why, she’s no help at all. What now?" Pintel asks.

"It's not over" I assure them.

"She's right, there's still a fight to be had" Elizabeth adds.

"Revenge won’t bring your father or crew back, Miss Swanns, and it’s not something I’m intending to die for" Barbossa tells us.

"You're right and it's Captain Fox" I tell him. Elizabeth stands on the railing to address the crew.

"The brethren will still be looking here to us, to the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No! They will see free men, and freedom. And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons, they will hear the ring of our swords and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brows, and the strength of our backs, and the courage of our hearts" Elizabeth says.

"Gentlemen, hoist the colours" we both say together. Will, Pintel and Ragetti repeat the command.

"The wind’s on our side, boys, that’s all we need!" Gibbs says. We raise our flag and the other pirate ships follow suit. We then head to battle and the Flying Dutchman meets us head on as it starts to rain.

"Man the capstan... keep that powder dry!" I order the crew. They follow my orders quickly.

"Maelstrom!" Gibbs shouts.

"Barbossa!" Elizabeth shouts and he looks at her. "We need you at the helm" she tells him.

"Aye, that be true" he says as he takes the wheel. "Brace up the yards, ya cockeyed deck apes... dyin’ is a day worth livin’ for!" he yells.

"I got your back" I tell him and he nods his head. We enter the maelstrom. The Flying Dutchman following us.

"On our strain and gaining!" Will shouts.

"Take her out or she’ll overbear us!" I yell at Barbossa.

"Nay, farther in! We’ll cut across to faster waters!" Barbossa yells back.

"Prepare to broadside!" I yells at the crew.

"Captain the guns!" Gibbs orders.

"At the ready!" Will yells.

"Batten down the hatches! Stick to your guns! Sight the flash!" I order.

"Hold it! Wait till we’re more to port!" Gibbs yells at Pintel and Ragetti.

"Fire!" Barbossa shouts.

"Fire!" I shout with Elizabeth and Will. We fire our cannons as does the Flying Dutchman. Soon they board our ship and the real battle begins. Barbossa and I back to back as we guard the wheel. I suddenly hear Elizabeth shkut my name of the roar of battle. "What?!" I shout back as I block a sword.

"Marry us!" she shouts and I spot her on the main deck with Will.

"Barbossa, watch my back" I tell him.

"I'm a little busy at the moment" he tells me as he fights two foes at once.

"Barbossa, now!" I shout with Will as I kill one of his opponents with my pistol.

"Fine then" he relents as I climd onto the railing.

"Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today..." I start to say. Then kick an EITC soldier in the head. "To unite Will and Elizabeth im holy matrimony " I say. Will and Elizabeth exchange vows. As I hop down to help Barbossa deal with the eel pirate. I block his sword as Barbossa beheads him.

I notice Will and Elizabeth have finished their vows. "As captain, I now pronounce you... *I punch a soldier* you may kiss... *duck a sword* you may kiss" I try to say for a third time.

Barbossa shots my opponent. "Just kiss!"   Barbossa yells at Will and Elizabeth. They do so and I smile. "Get back to the wheel, get ready to take us out" he tells me. I nod my head amd start to fight my way over. Losing track of my sister and Will.

I reach the wheel and see Gibbs along with a few others preparing to free our mast from the Dutchman's. Cotton is also by the wheel. "Mr Cotton, be ready to help me turn the wheel" I tell him and he nods his head.

Soon we see the mast become free. We turn hard to starboard. Some how we got out of the whirlpool. The storm disappears as the Dutchman sinks. Jack and Elizabeth reboard the ship. I didn't even notice Elizabeth had left the ship.

"Jack, the armada’s still out there, the Endeavour’s coming up hard to starboard, and I think it’s time we embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions" Gibbs tells him. As I hug my sister.

"Never really been one for tradition" Jack tells him. "Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay on iron!" he orders.

"Belay that! Or we'll be a sitting duck!" Barbossa says.

"Belay that, belay that!" Jack yells.

"But Jack..." I start to try reason with him.

"Belay!" he shouts.

"The armada..." Gibbs tries to say.

"Stow. Shut it!" Jack shouts. Just then the Dutchman surfaces beside us with Will as captain.

"Ready on the guns!" Will shouts to his crew.

"Full canvas!" I shout.

"Aye, full canvas" Barbossa agrees. All the cannons are loaded. We go down one side of the Endeavour while the Dutchman sails down the other.

"Captain?" Gibbd asks Jack.

"Fire" Jack tells him.

"Fire!" Gibbs the order.

"Fire!" Will shouts.

"Fire all!" Elizabeth and I yell. The Pearl and Dutchman blast the Endeavour to smithereens. The armada flees as we celebrate our victory. I hug my sister tightly.