Davy Jones Locker

Natalie's POV

I wake up coughing up water and find Elizabeth beside me. I smile as she helps me up. I notice everyone else had survived the journey. Except for the ship. Looks like we'll be needing the Pearl to get home. "This truly is a Godforsaken place" Gibbs states.

"Amen to that" I tell him as I dust the sand off of myself.

"I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone" Elizabeth states looking at the desert in front of us. The ocean is behind us. But there is no sign of the Pearl in the water.

"He's here. Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took" Barbossa tells us.

"It doesn't matter, we're trapped here by your doing, no different than Jack" Will states.

"As long as we're stuck here, I'll make your life a living hell" I tell him.

"Witty Jack is closer than you think" Calypso tells us. I look at her to see her patting a crab. Looking at the sand dunes and I follow her gaze to see: the Black Pearl coming over the top of a sand dune and go into the water. With Jack riding on the mast.

Jack then rows a boat over to us after anchoring the Pearl. "Slap me thrice and hand me to me momma, it's Jack!" Gibbs shouts.

"It's the captain!" Pintel shouts. Jack reaches the shore and walks over to us as we rush over to him. But I notice Elizabeth freeze and turn to look at her.

"You ok?" I ask her and she nods her had. We join the others as Jack approaches Will.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to rescue a certain distressing damsel? Or rather a damsel in distress? Either one?" he asks him.

"No" Will answers.

"Then you wouldn't be here. So you can't be here. Q.E.D. you're not really here" Jack states.

"Jack, this is real" I tell him.

"We're here" Elizabeth adds and Jack looks like he's seen a ghost. He rushes back over to Gibbs. They whisper to each other. "We've come to rescue you" she tells him and he turns to look at us.

"Have you, now? That's very kind of you. But seeing as I possess a ship and you don't, it seems as though you're the ones in need of rescuing and I'm not sure as I'm in the mood" he explains.

"I see my ship right there" Barbossa says pointing to the pearl. Jack looks and frowns.

"Can't spot it, must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl" he states and I giggle.

"Jack, Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones" I tell him.

"He controls the Flying Dutchman" Will adds.

"He's taking over the seas" Elizabeth states.

"The song has already been sung. The Brethren Court is called" Tia explains.

"Leave you people alone for a minute and look what's happened, everything's gone to pot" Jack tells us.

"Aye, Jack. The world needs you back something fierce" Gibbs tells him.

"And you need a crew" I add.

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded" he states gesturing to Elizabeth.

"You left Jack to the Kracken?" I ask her and smile. "Good job" I tell her in a whisper. Jack starts to pick people to join his crew after saying Tia could go with him.

"Don't need you, you scare me. Gibbs, you can come. Marty. Cotton. Cotton's parrot, I'm a little iffy, but at least I'll have someone to talk too" he says. Leaving Pintel and Ragetti. He approaches me. "What do you say luv?" he asks me.

"Sorry Jack, but my place is with my sister" I tell him.

"Fair enough" he says and goes over to Tai Huang and his men. "Who are you?" he asks him.

"Tai Huang. These are my men" he answers.

"Where do your allegiances lie?" Jack asks him.

"With the highest bidder" Tai Huang states.

"I have a ship" Jack tells him.

"That makes you the highest bidder" he states.

"Good man" Jack says smiling and I roll my eyes. " Weigh anchor, all hands, prepare to make sail" he orders. He takes out his compass and looks at it.

"Jack, which way ya goin', Jack?" Barbossa asks him as he taps the charts. So in the end we all board the Pearl and set sail. I left Will and Elizabeth to talk climbing up to the crows nest. Where I start to sharpen my blades.

A/N

Gif above of the Black Pearl surfing the sand dune and going into the sea. Picture on the external link of Pintel, Ragetti, Barbossa, Jack the monkey, Elizabeth and Will (imagine Natalie beside Elizabeth).