Ship Wreck Cove

Natalia's POV

We arrive at Ship Wreck Cove the next day. Will is no longer in the brig, but I don't care. It must be part of Jack's plan. "Look alive, and keep a weather eye! Not for naught it's called Shipwreck Island, where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck" Gibbs tells the crew.

"You heard him, step lively!" Pintel shouts. I lean on the railing and smile when I spot my ship. She looks to be in one piece. Now to talk to Edward.

"You ok luv?" Jack asks as he joins me.

"I'm fine, just looking at my ship" I tell him pointing to it.

"Aye, it's a fine looking ship. But it'd never outrun the Pearl" he tells me smirking.

"True, but I love it. It's my freedom" I tell him smiling. We dock and I go straight to my ship while the others secure the ship to the dock. When I arrive I head straight for the captain's cabin where Edward Teague is waiting for me. "See you've taken good care of my ship, I thank you for that" I tell him.

"Glad you finally made it Captain Fox" he states.

"Please call me Natalia" I tell him as I sit down.

"Ah yes, that is your true name. Natalia Swan" he says smirking.

"You knew?" I ask.

"Not much happens that I don't know about" he tells me. "I don't care who you used to be, you're a pirate now. Or have you chosen to return to land?" he asks me.

"I have not yet decided" I tell him sadly. "I recently discovered my father was murdered by Cutler Beckett along with my crew. I want him dead" I state. "But now my only family left is my sister and she'll return to land. She tells me I belong at sea and I believe her. But I still wish to see her whenever I want" I explain.

"I think we can handle that" Edward tells me smiling. "I'll not need you often, so you can sail wherever you want most of the time. So you'll be free to see your sister and write to her" he states.

"Thank you Teague, let's go to the meeting. We'll finish this discussion later" I assure him. He nods his head and we leave my ship. We go to the meeting room where the Brethern Court are holding their meeting. We stay in the shadows and listen in.

Jack is giving one of his speeches and I notice Elizabeth is now captain of Soa Feng's crew. A pirate lord, good for her. "Let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends the cuttlefish. Flippant glorious little sausages. Pen 'em up together and they'll devour each other without a second thought. Human nature, isn't it?...or....or fish nature" he explains.

"So yes, we could hole up here well provisioned and well armed and half of us would be dead within the month, which seems grim to me any way you slice it. Or, as my learned colleague so naively suggests, we could release Calypso, and we can pray that she will be merciful. I rather doubt it. Can we in fact pretend that she is anything other than a woman scorned, like which fury hell hath no? We cannot. We are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words are comin' out of me mouth, Captain Swann. We must fight" Jack finishes.

Jack wants to fight? That's different, he usually runs away from a fight. "You've only ever run from a fight" Barbossa states. Voicing my thoughts.

"I have not!" Jack protests.

"You have too" Barbossa retorts. Honestly I can't leave them alone for one minute.

"Have not!" Jack shouts.

"You have so and you know it" Barbossa snaps.

"Enough the pair of you" I state stepping into the light. "I leave you alone for a minute and you already start fighting" I snap and they avoid my eyes. "Now that that is settled, from what I know of the code. War can only be declared by the Pirate King" I tell the court.

"You made that up" Jack accuses.

"Did she now?" Barbossa asks with a smirk. "I call on Captain Teague, keeper of the code" he announces. Se Sumbhajee's assistant steps forward.

"SeSumbvhajee proclaims this all to be folly! Hang the code! Who cares..." he's shot dead by Teague.

"The code is the law" Teague states and blows the smoke away from his pistol. He steps forward to join the mountain. "You're in my way boy" he tells Jack who side steps to allow him to join us at the table.

Two old men carry up the code and set it on the table. Captain Teague whistles and the dog comes with the key. He takes the key and unlocks the book. He reads the code. "Barbossa is right" he states.

Jack reads the code. "It shall be the duty of the king to declare war, parlay with said adversaries... fancy that" he says.

"There's not been a king since the first court, and that's not likely to change" Chevalle states.

"Not likely" Teague agrees and goes to his seat. He picks up his guitar and starts to play it. While the pirate lords start to vote. Each votes for him or herself. Until Jack votes for my sister. Shocking us all.

A/N

Picture above of Captain Edward Teague (Jack's father) and on the external link of Ship Wreck Cove.