Chapter 19: Banquet Happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn wore a tuxedo top with a black tie and white shirt underneath. His pants were skinny khaki pants. They weren't too tight either. Baggy. But looked fresh and amazing on him. His blonde hair tip sticking up into a swirl at the top of his head. His beige Nike boots went with his whole outfit. Looking fancy and elegant.  He had a black umbrella in hand because It looked like it was about to rain when we got to the banquet. We were waiting outside for the rest of our family.

Zayn's P.O.V

I held the large umbrella over our heads in case it was going to rain. She had on a long black and white dress. Her black, long wavy hair down and silky. A white rose in her hair. Her big blue eyes looking innocent and calm. Her perfume made me want to devour her here. She lifted her dress up with her hands so it wouldn't touch the concrete. 

"Beautiful.." Is all I say as I look at her.

"...Oh stop." She says blushing. I hold the umbrella in the middle and begin nuzzling her cheek bone.

"Zayn." She giggles.

"... Gimme kiss. Zayn wants kiss." I say trying to kiss her.

She laughs before finally giving me a kiss.

"Whyyyy Hellooo!!" A figure says with a jolly high pitch voice that sounds like Destiny's mother. She giggles as shes pushes me away and stands in shock as her mother raises her eyebrows at us.

"Hello Angela." I say trying to keep myself from smiling and kissing her hand.

"Zayn." Her father greets me by taking my hand and shaking it.

"Welcome sir." I shake his hand back and smile.

We walk through the doors, and our banquet looks amazing. The tables are set up as we wanted, and the napkins are perfectly aligned. The thrones look magnificent. 

I smile as Destiny's face brightens up and my parents look pleased. They take their seats at the throne table as guests start popping in greeting me and Destiny.

I growl at the guys who look at Destiny. Destiny takes her place on the princess throne and grabs my hand. 

Destiny's P.O.V

More and more people started taking their seats at their assigned tables. I felt pampered. I didn't like it. It made me feel insecure.

Zayn squeezes my hand and smiles.

"You're fine." He whispers. I nod. 

Our whole pack was sitting at a seperate table in front of the throne table. They all had on the pack's colors which was red. Eric and Ethan waved like crazy towards me.  I chuckled.

The servers began to bring out the dinner plate. Thank God, I was getting hungry. Once the food arrived to us, we heard the noise of bells being rung from every person at the tables. Which can only mean one thing, they wanted me and Zayn to kiss. I blushed and looked over at Zayn. He wiggles his eyebrows at me, and I laugh. He leans in to kiss me. I smile and begin eating my food as everyone claps.

"So am I going to walk the red carpet tomorrow?" I ask him chuckling.

"Nah. We don't do that. They'll just have us seated at a table. They want us to kiss, say vows, and touch each others marks as we say them." He says looking over at me putting a piece of brocolli into his mouth. 

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"With you? Of course" He says looking straight into my eyes.

We ate and laughed with each other. I swear I wished I lived forever like this.