Chapter 2: Answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

I woke to Zayn's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I feel my neck for the mark and flinch a little. It hurt like shit. I turned around and hug his head so that his face is hiding in my chest.  He was just so adorable and sexy. I couldn't resist. He purred and finally woke up. He wrapped the covers over him because of the sunlight.He then got up rather quickly and stretched. He had his boxers on but I could still see his V line. He smiled at me and began to get ready. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him. 

"Start getting ready, we're going to meet my parents and your parents." He says before pulling on some blue skinny jeans, black vanz high tops, and a black hoodie with words on it saying. 

"SHE'S MINE". I smirked at how adorable he was being.

I put on my sweatshirt that said "I'M HIS" and threw on some blue jean shorts and my black flower pattern toms. I went to go comb my hair and put on only a little eyeliner. 

I looked over at Zayn who was looking down at his phone. His shaved face was perfect.  It looked like a baby's butt.

"Babe, You ready?" He asks before looking up at me. 

I nod and follow him down to the drive - way. A black mustang pulls up in the drive - way and he opens the door for me. I get in and he races to the other side to get in himself.

"I have questions." I look over at him. 

He begins to drive and I could see his jaw clench. 

"Ask away" He says before pulling out of the drive - way. 

"How come you didn't visit me ... if you knew I was your mate? I asked him. 

"Because I was busy trying to protect our people and especially you. Since you're my mate, they will do anything they can to harm the ones I love." He looked me in the eye before facing the road. I shifted in my seat.I looked down at my arms which couldn't be seen because my sweatshirt had long sleeves. I use to cut. I actually have a lot to tell him if we're going to be together. The cuts are still visible because they were deep. I started cutting because I hated the fact my mom kept me locked up in that house. I also cut because of selfish reasons. My wolf whimpered. I don't do it anymore though. I heard a screech and the car parked to the side. What the-- We were in the middle of nowhere.

"Show me your arms". Was all he said before clenching his jaw and looking at my arms. 

I hesitated. I didn't want to scare him. 

"Now" He nearly yelled at me. I pulled up my sleeves and he stared at the cut. 

He smacked the wheel in front of him and laid his head on the wheel. My wolf was sad. I could feel his wolf was irritated. He sat straight up and looked at me.

"It was me wasn't it? I'm so sorry Dez" He says still looking at my scars almost as if he were paranoid. I pulled my sleeves over my arms and grabbed his face pulling it towards mine.

 "I stopped doing it. I won't ever do it again. I promise." I kissed his cheek and he didn't let go of me.

"I love you" He says before going back to the wheel.

Zayn's P.O.V

After she asked me that question I was a bit worried. I hope she knew how much she meant to me. My parents wanted to meet her because well ... they are my parents . Her parents wanted to see me to, to make sure I was taking care of her. I looked over at her and noticed she was looking down at her arms. I frowned. That could only mean one thing.