Chapter 16: Bridesmaids and Best Men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up you lazy bum." Skyler is nudging me in the arm. I lay in the warm bed hugging a random

pillow. I jump straight up and look around for Zayn.

"He left ... I can't tell you why." She blurts, but I know Skyler. She can't keep a secret for no more than 10 minutes. I smirk, and she gives me that glare. 

"I have to take you somewhere" She says pulling me up from the bed. 

"Actually.." Irene and Dawn enter the room looking happy to see me.

"WE ALL have to take you somewhere" Irene smirks and pushes me into the bathroom.

"Now get ready and actually look presentable" Dawn says. 

I haven't seen Dawn in awhile. She's probably too busy guarding the castle and running errands for us. Gosh. I hate this royalty. I know we're all going to be best friends though. I feel it in my gut.

I realize what Dawn was talking about when I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and I looked tired as hell. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair so that it was in a high, long cute ponytail. I fumbled for my eyeliner and put some light blush. 

I stumble out the bathroom door and Irene is already throwing random clothes at me. It was a white sweater that said "a La Mode" in cursive, a short black frilly skirt, and some silver flats. She had taste.

"They're YOUR clothes" She says as if she could read my mind. I roll my eyes and they push me out the door.

"What's the rush, Gosh" I groan.

"We don't want the boys knowing we're sneaking you out. They'd freak.." Skyler says as they drag me and run to the car. 

"Where are they right now?" I ask Skyler once again.  They all don't say anything until we enter her blue and black Bugatti. Her two favorite colors. 

"FRICK. The boys went out to get their tuxedos and items for the day you become princess. The princess wedding. You and Zayn. We're here to take you to get the dress and to get dresses for us... your...." She stops when she sees the surprised look on my face.

"Your BRIDESMAIDS" They all squeal at the same time.  Believe it or not, I started laughing.

"Your pack is full of celebrities if you didn't know. The whole village is crazy for you and Zayn. Especially the guys" Irene winks. 

"Have you met my brother?" I ask Irene as she begins to drive.

"You have a brother? What?!" She asks so surprised. Her blue hair fell down her back and her innocent gray eyes sparkled in the sunlight. 

"I can't wait till you meet him. I bet he's your mate." I tease her.

"Yeah. Whatever. I've been looking for my mate and there has been no luck." She growls.

I heard a ringing noise, and I looked around. It wasn't my phone.

"Shit ... Dawn could you answer it? I'm freaking driving." Skyler throws Dawn the phone. Sky only gets this way when she's busy and determined to do what she's supposed to. I guess she's excited about this bridesmaids routine. 

Dawn puts the phone on speaker and answers in her most elegant tone "Hello.. this is Dawn speaking" I almost burst out laughing. She's ridiculous. 

"Dawn? Where is Skyler?" I recognize Zayn's voice immediately. 

"She's driving. She's busy. What's up?" Dawn answers.

"DRIVING? Where are you guys going? I told you all to wait when we come back." He growls through the phone, and I could hear male voices in the background. It's probably the rest of the pack.