Chapter 11: Adapting.

After this Zayn fanfic I might do a Harry Styles, Liam Payne, or Niall Horan fanfic. It's up to you what you want it to be about. Vampires? Fairies? Normal teens? Angels and Demons? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

I don't know what the first step to becoming a princess at all. After all, I am also a werewolf.  How does he do it? What do his people look up to? I stare blankly at the wall. I notice Zayn isn't sleeping next to me. I stand up and begin to brush my teeth.I walk down stairs and see the whole pack sitting around the table looking confused.  I look around for Zayn but he's not seated at the table. I walk over and take a seat next to Skyler. 

"What's going on?" I ask staring at Eric and Ethan who seem to be the ones taking it the hardest. 

"We're moving." Ethan growls. 

"Moving?" I blurt out. 

"Zayn says we have to move to his kingdom." Ethan finally looks up at me. 

"Where is that?" I ask my facial expression turning confused as theirs. 

"Not too far from here. Far North in the suburbs."Eric says looks back down. 

"They have a village there and everything for his people." Ethan stands up pushing his chair back. 

"Why is that such a big deal?" Skyler jumps in. 

"We have to leave everything behind.." Ethan shrieks. 

"What do you have left to leave behind?" Slater growls. Although it wasn't a question. I shoot a look between them.

"What does he mean by that?" I ask giving them both cold eyes. The pack never insulted each other so deeply before. 

"None of your business" Ethan shoots a cold snap. He stands up and pulls Eric out of the room. I sit back in my chair taking a deep breath. Is moving that bad?

"Don't worry about them." My brother looks at me and gives me a warm smile. 

"What did I do?" I look down and play with my fingers. 

"Nothing. It's just that we have a lot of explaining to do. We want you to be ready." He says looking me  over. 

"Ready for what?" I look at Slater, Skyler, and Slade. 

"The village over there isn't normal... they don't believe in evil things. People aren't use to us. They only look up to Zayn. They are nice people but there's a group out there that can't stand people like us..." Dylan sits back. 

"What do you mean?"  

"They're different. Why do you think the castle is in the middle of nowhere and the village is far from it?" He growls. But not at me. 

"It's a group called The Romans. They come to Zayn's kingdom asking for stuff. Zayn's father used to be best friends with with the leader of The Romans, Josef. They both made an oath to each other saying they'd be there for one another. But then everything went to hell. Zayn's father did not always agree with Josef and they decided to put their friendship at an end. Josef attacked his people one day and they fell weak. They had no choice but to become Josef's slaves. Zayn's father didn't allow it so he made his own kingdom making Zayn the prince when he was born. But now, Josef uses things against him to get what he wants." My brother finishes and I'm already clenching my fists.

"So that's why Zayn didn't want me to get involved." I almost whisper. 

"We need to protect each other and finally destroy Josef." Slade growls.