Chapter 3: Dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 3: Dinner.

The next day I woke up to Zayn not being here. I frowned and got up from bed. Where could he possibly be this morning? Ugh. 

I walk over to the mirror and start combing my hair. I put on light makeup and look down at what I'm wearing. I wore Zayn's shirt that went down to my knees. I shrugged and walked downstairs. I smelled bacon and pancakes when I entered the kitchen. I looked around for Zayn, but still no sign of him. I sighed and walked over to the table. 

Zayn's pack looked over at me and nodded. 

"Hey Dez ... Zayn is out training in case you're wondering" Slade says smirking at me. Was it really all over my face? Ufff. 

Slayter brings me a plate of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I start munching on my bacon.

"Hey sugar doll." I heard a familiar face. I felt lips come to my cheek. Skyler. 

"Skyler! What are you doing here?" I ask. 

"Didn't Zayn tell you? We're all going to dinner as a group." She says before grabbing a piece of my bacon. I stare confused. How come he didn't tell me?

"We were just going to go out for him, If you would like to come?" My brother walks into the kitchen looking at me. He had black wavy hair was fluffed up in the front. Rather adorable. He had cool blue eyes and was rather tall. Taller than Zayn. I nodded and he smirked.

I walked outside with the rest of the pack and pulled Skyler to tag along. They all transformed into wolves. The pack looked good together. Each member flawless. They had their negative traits though. But it was rare they came out. This pack was perfect.

"You're part of the pack too, ya know." Eric says in his wolf form. He walks on all fours next to me rubbing his head against my leg. I pat his head and smile.  I transformed along with Skyler. My fur was dark as night and my blue wolf eyes stood out. Skyler's fur was a ginger color. Furry and adorable. I look around and all eyes were on me.  

"Welcome to the pack, girly." I heard Ethan say humor in his voice. Eric. Ethan. Slade. Slater. Dylan. Zayn... and Destiny. 7 members. I nodded and we ran into the the forest.We ran really fast together. That's how Zayn's pack moves. Fast and Slick. I smirk. Slade kept an eye on Skyler and I was accepted to the front of the pack. We stop and immediately transform back to our human form. We see Zayn walk towards us in his wolf form. His fur was a light gray and his hazel eyes looked at me. He transformed back into himself and stared at us. 

"What are you all doing here? Why did you bring the girls?" He asks looking at Dylan and Slade.  

"I just thought , she'd come along. Since , she's part of the pack." Dylan says narrowing his eyes at Zayn. 

"She is ... but ... ugh." Zayn face palms and looks down. 

"Trust me, We got them. We won't let anything happen to our pack." Eric says nodding towards me. 

Zayn walks up to me and brushes his cheek against mine. I blush knowing the pack is watching. I hear a growl and could tell it was my brother. 

"Well.. What are we waiting for? Are we going to get ready for that dinner?" My brother asks rather disturbed transforming back along with the other pack.

"It's not even time yet... our reservation isn't due till an hour." Zayn says looking down at his watch. It was 12:30 AM. We all transformed and ran back to the mansion.Me and Zayn headed upstairs while the others stayed chatting and probably going to shop for outfits. 

Alpha Prince - A Zayn Malik FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara