Jungkook

Oh my gosh did he change me?

I started to freak out as I inhaled his sweet scent, it was so prominent in this room. It calmed me in a way but if that ass took advantage to seeing me nude in my oblivious state, I'm fucking killing him!

The door was thrown opened, revealling a wide eyed twin brother. Our gazes locked and I smile weaklyy at him, feeling my eyes brim with tears.

"Luna! "

A very awfully dressed Louis pushed him aside, jumping on the bed and quickly pulling me into a hug. Slowly, everyone, well almost everyone piled into the room, a relieved smile tugging on their lips.

I yelped in   surprise when someone pulled me into a breath  cutting hug, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I looked down to be met with Louis head. Gripping onto his shoulders, I tried to pry him off of me but the male doesn't budge.

"Ok... Louis, I'm breaking your limbs in you don't let go. You aren't the only one I want to hug "

A pouty whine leaves his lips as he pulls  away. I scowled at him, retreating my gaze to my brother, I stretch my arms wide, a warm smile on my lips as I stared at him, urging him to hug me.. Without hesitation, he practically jumped onto me, his broad body squeezing me under neath his. I giggled at how adorable it was, laughter filled the room as he rocked me back and forth, pecking me cheeks, forehead and hair every now and then.

"Oh my God Twinkle  , I... I thought I wasn't seeing my baby sis again "

I pull away abruptly and shot him an annoyed look.

"I'm not your baby sis, I'm your twin, you aren't older than me " I glare at him and he chuckles  raising his hands up in surrender.

"Ok ok, but I'm like five minutes older than you. I came to this world before you "

Rolling my eyes, I waved my hands around dismissively and turned to the rest who were grinning. My gaze locked with Esme who came and gave me a lung squeezing hug mumbling..

"You know, I did kick your mate's ass a month ago"

My eyes went wide as I pulled away and stared at her in shock. She nodded her head with a sluggish grin.

"Really? " I asked in shock

"Yea, really, will tell you everything later "

She winked and walk away. The alpha Jacob follows, giving me a fatherly hug with a gentle pat on my sshoulder.

The only vampires here were Namjoon and Jin Oppa.

I give Namjoon a wide grin , he returns it with very cute deep dimples, waving back at me. I always loved those his dimples. It makes him look so handsome, well all the vampires here are one damn good looking bloodsuckers.

Shaking the perverted thoughts, I look at Jin Oppa, repeating the same gesture and opening my arms wide at him. He strolled over gently, pulling me into a side hug and patting my head gently.

"Welcome back angel "

He whispered and I smiled nodding gratefully.

"Pleasure worldwide handsome "

I call him his infamous nick and he laughs so loud. The kind of windshield laughter he gave me sent me into fits of giggles.
Can he be any perfect. In my next life, I want a mate like him.

Glaring at the other twin males, I gave them a gesture together for a hug, I don't know but I wanted to hug them simultaneously.
They walked over and wrapped one hands around me. Jerry to my right and Jeremy at my left.