Chapter 2: Their kiss.

*****Thank you for making it to the 2nd chapter of this book!!!  My major problem is dialogue right now I'm trying to learn to incorporate it into the story. Im soooooo sorry for the lateness i hve been trying to post for the past few days but all that i would write would get deleted. But I apologize my loves. Please read.****

Enjoy❤❤
Aclark

He stared confused into the face of a goddess. The girls hair was like fire wild, untamiable yet glorious upon her head wanting to be touched by the awaiting swirls of the sky. Her plump lips parted in a rush for breath and her chest heaving in an attempt to follow her rapid heart beat that pounded obnoxiously in his ear.

Her beautiful brow was knotted. The girls eyes were wild yet surprisingly calm. They were the color of cherry wood polished to perfection and embodied so many untouched thoughts and words. He was lost in the never escaping drift on a path to pure enlightenment and her soul was the key to his survival.  She was it.

He knew what it. The moment her irises' rim circled with white.  He knew the moment her little hand grasped her shirt in an afford to reach her undying heart. He knew when her eyes meet his that their world together stopped. She was his.

His wolf ran wild.

'Claim claim!' He screamed. He fought for the control not trying to scare to small girl away.

Coyle breathed in deep and long catching her smell.

Spring.

Flowers.

Warm sun.

Love........

...human.

He blinked.  The one thing in this world that could happen, happened.  His mate...human. He had to smell it for himself. Storming the distance to her Coyle wrapped his hands around her arms lifting her with ease from the floor, placed his nose against the base of her throat and inhaled. He did this serveral times. Not only did she smell of human but of another man!! A growl ripped through his chest.

The girl shook in his grasp sending a slight ping to his heart and his wolf protested in agony. This wasn't right, to treat her this way but he had morals that protected everything he knew and loved. He felt himself changing out of anger.

"THIS CAN'T BE.....WHO LET YOU IN HERE!! AND WHY DO YOU SMELL.... " he couldn't finish when he caught sight of her face tearful and crumpled. He'd scared her more. This only made him want her more. But rules were rules. And she was human.

And he hated humans. But he couldn't bring himself to despise this girl, his mate.

"What's your name?"he spoke softer.He let her go placing her feet on the ground. Drying her tears he put his nose to her nose he wanted to stop the terrified look he place on such a gorgeous girl.

"Aria.." she hick upped. Pushing his hands from her face as she wipped at her tear soaked eyes. For some reason though she was horrified of how his face changed and his eyes burned into hers, she still felt safe as if he could never hurt her intentionally.

Peering into his eyes she saw heaven in the form of his soul. It was rough, guarded by superficial speculation and a beast intangible to man himself.  She was lost in the drift and he was the key to the life she never dreamed of seeing.

Coyle's hand gripped the cruve of her feminine back, pulling her close.  Her chest right under his.  He licked his lips. What was he doing giving into want or was it need.  He didn't know but he couldn't stop, her eyes they drew him in with a future everlasting. And before he knew it his lips brushed hers, tasting the sun he forgot everything he was taught everything he thought he wanted and there was only this girl whose lips were like warm  water over his. Cascading kisses with grace on his lips.

Aria didn't understand what she was doing but she wanted more from this man.  More. His hand slid lower under her butt giving a tight squeeze that pulled a deep moan from her throat. She wanted his hands on the spot that ached and begged for him. He gripped again pulling her to him for a deeper kiss. She moaned into his mouth. It was sound that called to the wolf inside of him he wanted to hear it again and again.

Then a sound resounded,  Ed Sheeran sang from her phone a lovely melody. The song renched her back to reality and what she was doing.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Aria leaned against the wall near her door. Her face blushed as remembered the moment she shared with a stranger whose name hadn't yet crossed her lips or mind. She could still feel the tantalizing feel of his lips. She couldn't believe she aloud a management barely knew to kiss her!! This wasn't Aria she didn't get comfortable with random men!! She had higher values for herself.

She looked to her shoes reliving their abrupt departure. She'd moved away finally conscious of the reality of things apologized and ran. Now she stood out side her door numb and embarrassed.

"Aria!"Sham called as he emerged from his room  "Where did you disappear to during dinner? Dont tell me that a native got to you?"he joked with a wide grin as he crossed the hall half dressed a towel draped around is shoulders. Aria looked away from her best friend hiding her face. Then she felt his heat at her side. He was close. She turned her face slightly.

"Aria. Whats wrong?" His breath was against her neck. Her own breath hicked. She had to get it together. She shook head and pushed the daze away. She moved to the door she'd be opening for the next few months.  She needed to focus on the problems and ideals at hand the reason she is here.

"I'm fine I just... feel a little dizzy." She looked to her wrist watch it wasnt too late, she could get something's done with the little time. "Let's get some research done." She tilted the handle and pushed the door open walking through Sham at her heels with a look of pure concern. What was wrong with her? It was true that she was easily flustered but never like this. He'd let it go for now and allow her the peace.

"Oh your mother called." He said cautiously moving to the chair that sat at her desk. Aria let out a sigh shifting to her laptop nwxt to him. "Come on she just wants to know that your safe."

"I don't want to talk about her right now." Then something came to mind. A question that puzzled her and was sure to get her laughed at but she'd ask anyway.

"Have you ever seen white eyes?"

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"What?" He spoke his voice filled with irritation.

"Did you kiss her?" The shaunty asked a second time a plain look on her elderly face obviously not fazed by her alphas irate condition.

"Yess."He hissed through fangs. Gripping the swat under him with large fist. He sat in a small room. It was a ways away from the rest of the tribe he came to this women when the night was dead and morning was close. Her little cabin was lit by candles. But it all felt homy.

"Ohhh dear goddess." She knew what this meant what was going to happen. The elder lady stood creeping to hwr book case skimming for a book the book that the elders past to every shaunty. It was filled with truths of the past. There was a story in this book and she knew wjth one look in his firey gaze that she needed to tell him. She need to prevent the end coming again.

"Alpha, do you want to hear a story?"