Chapter 1: Their meeting.

****Sorry for the not posting recently I've just been busy with work school cheerleading and other shit on my mind.

Please enjoy ❤❤
Aclark

The car was silent except for the hum of the engine and the soft sighs that escaped the young lady sitting in the passnger seat watching papers with intense eyes......

ARIA JAKINS leaned back against the seat closing her eyes for just a moment. She hadnt yet realized what she'd seen.

Maybe she'd imagined it or something. A man standing there in the woods, staring at her.

He wasnt real, no, he disappeared way to fast for him to be real it was an imagine forged by tired eyes. She'd come to that sole conclusion, she needed sleep.

Most definitely needed sleep after hours on the road doing nothing but research.

Reseach on a tribe that took pride in its isolation from the rest of the world. Thats about all she could find that the internet could give about them.

So here she was ready to inquire this tribe, given promission of course by a polite lady who thought it would be a neat idea.

In the drivers seat sat her best friend Sham Staios. They'd been inseparable since freshmen year of college, now, they were months away from graduating and taking on the real world. (Sham taking on the economic business world and Aria the world of knowledge and history.)

Aria had planned to take this 5 hour trip alone but Sham had insisted that he tag along and keep her company incase a native got a little frisky.

She simply laughed and agreed to his ludicrous assumptions.
Aria shifted her head to face Sham's profile. She couldnt place her finger on why Sham clung to her-she wasnt anything special.

And he, he was a god among their friends on campus, he was at all the partys, made great grades and the girls fell at his size 12 feet.

But when you're a tall dirty blond that takes working out to a whole new level then, sure you'd be popular.

And that is what Sham was.

Sham tilted his head slightly in the direction of the one girl he could forget the world for, Aria. Why didnt she look at him the way he saw her?

The way most of the guys on campus looked at her. She was perfect from her rich light brown skin that had the glow of the sun to her bright hazel eyes that trapped him. But it was sadly not what she saw in herself. It was as if she saw the world as a big text book and nothing else.

Studying constantly and never giving herself a slight chance of a break. But that was Aria.

His sweet Aria.

"Sham?" her soft voice called. The the car began to shake, the road became rough and jerked the car. "Sham??"

"Hold on!" He responded tightly trying to gain control of the car. Aria latched onto the handle above the window as Sham pressed gently on the brakes and placed a protective hand across her chest.

The car slowed and most of the bumping and rocking ceased.

"Sham are you alright!?" she said while attempting to unbuckle her seat belt but he stopped her with his hand and a sly smile.

He couldve entertained the notion that he didnt feel well, which he didnt. But that look in her eyes persuaded other wise and he entertained the thought of playing coy.

"I was just fucking with you." He laughed causing her to puff up in anger. Aria crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from him.

She wasnt really upset, infact for some reason his joke had brought a smile to her face but she wouldnt let him know that.