Losing your flower in a field of flowers

Clear blue skies.

Warm atmosphere.

A perfect day for Mercedes to be chased by her boyfriend.

Birds flew away at the sound of gleeful shrieks as Mercedes is caught by Hermes in a open field of wildflowers. She giggles from the sensation of being tickled, begging and flailing her arms for Hermes to stop.

Mercedes manages to catch her breath when his hands travels down her hips and he's shocked by her girdle. Hermes hisses from the pain while Mercedes looks concerned. "You okay?"

"Yeah," he says examining his hand "pesky thing got me again." He gestures at the silver girdle. It was a birthday gift from her Papa Ares with the intention of protecting her from rape but Hermes saw it as nuisance since it shocked everyone who touched her waist.

The two sit there as they tried to catch their breaths. Hermes looks at his lover. She was pretty, pretty enough to be mistaken for Aphrodite's child. Auburn curls that reached her hips and shiny blue eyes are what he noticed at first when they first met. The second thing he noticed was her amazing body. At just 5'2" Mercedes had muscles that could crush a man's skull while having a hip and bust that could drive any straight man wild.

"Can I kiss you?" Hermes asked.

"Of course." Mercedes reaches and kisses the tall messenger. She climbs onto his lap and straddles him. Mercedes pulls away to take off that fickle girdle of hers before returning to kiss her boyfriend.

Mercedes felt his hands travel her body as they kissed. She found herself laying on her back with Hermes on top. He pulls away and looks at her when he realizes the situation the two were in. "Do you-?" Mercedes nods enthusiastically while pulling at his clothes.

Hermes grins and the two began to undress each other until they were naked for the whole world to see. He leans in and kisses her neck, intent of leaving marks so the world knows that Mercedes Liu is taken.

He pulls away to admire his work. Hermes gives her a quick peck before he goes down between her legs.

Innocent Mercedes was confused but her confusion was gone when she gasps then moans at the sensation of Hermes kissing and licking her pearl. Her back arches as Hermes teases her with his tongue. She was red faced from this new feeling and from the fact they were in the middle of a flower field, her legs up in the air, doing such a thing.

Her thighs became flooded with slick thanks to his skilled tongue. Hermes pulls away for air and smirks at the state of his girlfriend. His hard dick twitches with excitement at the prospect of penetrating this previously untouched girl. He knew how big he was, he knew how many men and women screamed when he penetrated them but he didn't know how she would react to it.

"Mercedes, I'm gonna..." he trails off not knowing how else to word it.

"Fuck me? Do it, I want you fuck me." Hermes was taken aback by Mercedes' sudden boldness. He obliges with a shrug and positions himself. He slowly pushes his way in watching Mercedes wince and grit her teeth.

"Are you-?" Mercedes nods. Even with her nod, he waits until she adjust before beginning to slowly thrust.

Once his hands were planted to the ground and she wrapped her legs around his waist, Hermes thrusted faster and rougher. Mercedes' soft moans and pants turned to screams of pleasure when he found that sweet spot. She was clawing at his back as he kept hitting the spot.

Mercedes chants and screams Hermes' name loud enough to be heard on Olympus. Hermes' thrust got sloppy as he found himself close. He leans in and French kisses Mercedes as he finishes inside her. Mercedes gasps, toes curling and her whole body trembling as she climaxes. Hermes lets her ride out her orgasm before pulling out.

He lays right next to her, the two trying to catch their breaths once more. "So, how was that for your first time?"

"Amazing." Mercedes says breathlessly. "There's something poetic about my first time being in a field of flowers." Hermes chuckles

"Would you have preferred a bed over losing your flower in a field of flowers?" Mercedes shakes her head.

"It doesn't matter as long as it's with you."

The two share another kiss before cuddling close to each other. Unaware two deities were watching them from afar. One armed with his bow and golden arrow.