Based on an old prompt from my horny younger self

"Idk why but I just thought of what would happen if Ares accidentally dislocated Hermes' arm during sex. Imagine them stopping when they were about to cum. And Hermes starts screaming bloody murder. Then Zeus barges in like "What's wrong?!" Then he stares at them before walking out"

———————————————————————————————

He didn't mean to push it too hard but in his horny state Ares managed to dislocate Hermes' arm.

Let's rewind. The room was hot and heavy and Ares learned that the slender and flexible messenger god is one kinky fucker. There was hair pulling, deep-throating, choking and spanking involved on this night.

Soon Hermes was bent over as Ares fucked him doggy style. Hermes' moans were muffled in the pillow as he clenched the sheets to the point his knuckles turned white. Meanwhile, Ares was gripping his hips hard enough to bruise, he wouldn't be surprised if he did, he already left bruises on the smaller god's neck.

An idea came to Ares' hazed mind. He took Hermes' right arm and puts it in a pronating wristlock just as he found that sweet spot. "Yes! Yes!" Hermes moans from the mix of pain and pleasure "Fuck! Don't fucking stop!"

Ares didn't stop, he thrusts while placing more pressure on the lock. The sound of Hermes moaning only encouraged his roughness until Hermes' moan turned into screams of pain and yelling for Ares to pull out. Ares obliged and let go of Hermes' arm which flopped to his side.

Hermes looks in horror before screaming "You son of a bitch you fucking dislocated my arm!" Hermes picked up his caduceus and began to strike Ares with it.

"Ow! Hey chill out! I can fix it!"

"No the fuck you can't!"

"You're right but I can try." Ares tries to reach but Hermes pushes away. Ares tries again but this time Hermes tries to make a getaway only to trip on the sheets. He lands on the injured arm, causing him to let out a loud shriek. Ares tried to calm him down. "Dude, shut up!" Ares said lifting him back onto the bed.

Ares made Hermes straddle his lap as Ares tried to fix the injury. "Count to three."

Hermes began "One-" Ares snapped his shoulder quickly back into place. Hermes screamed like he was being murdered. Ares instinctively pinned him down to the bed and covered his mouth just as the door slammed open.

It was their father "Why does it sound like-" Zeus examined the scene in front him. Ares and Hermes were nude. Hermes was being pinned down with Ares covering his mouth. The room reeked on sex and the two were coated in sweat. Zeus said nothing and just shut the door.

Ares looked at Hermes and removed his hand. "So you still wanna-?" Hermes shakes his head with an annoyed look.

"You ruined the mood." Hermes snatches the blankets and covers himself with it while muttering about how close he was. Ares scoffed and went to bed right next to his paramour.