I told myself I wouldn't do lactation kink

But here we are. Mostly on the grounds I got a request roughly 3 (?) years ago that I ignored due to writers block, school and my mental state. Anyways this request comes from Ari (Sorry Ari).
"Hi, I know you said to send the requests on tumblr or twitter but I don't have either so. I hope this is okay.
I was wondering if you could do like bottom apollo and top hermes. Maybe Artemis makes apollo feel bad or worthless and hermes reminds him he's not but with smut. Obviously😂 sorry if this is really cliche but I like anything that features apollo or hermes.
First famdom: Percy Jackson and the olympians
I understand of you don't. Like the ship or the setting."
If Tumblr is evident, everybody liked the idea of Apollo being pregnant with Kayla and even though I said Apollo might have sent milk from his cows, my horny PMS-ing self can't stop thinking about a lactating Apollo. So here have Hermes fucking a pregnant and lactating Apollo, who is insecure about his body. (Also everyone on Tumblr is adamant that Apollo x Hermes is legit). ALSO, Hermes is meant to be wearing modern clothing while Apollo is in a woman's chiton because preggo peeps wear whatever the fuck is comfortable for their big ass stomach and a lot of depictions of Apollo feature him in a woman's chiton and I stan feminine Apollo.
——————
To say Hermes was completely jealous was a stupid assumption. He was more annoyed that Apollo's pregnancy got in the way of their sex life. He was only slightly jealous that the sun god was heavy with some mortal's bastard.

The two were sitting on Apollo's loveseat when Hermes puts his arm around Apollo and kisses his neck. "Babe no." Apollo pushes him away. Hermes was frustrated from his massive case of blue balls. He fucked some mortal woman but it wasn't as satisfying as Apollo's tight ass and sweet voice moaning his name.

"How much longer?" Hermes crosses his arms watching Apollo rub his swollen belly. Apollo wasn't as big as most mortals but it was still pretty noticeable and affected his ability to walk.

"Only two more months Hermes."

"I'm tired of waiting."

"I am too!" Apollo exclaims "I feel like shit, I have to pee every ten minutes, I can never get comfortable, I'm eating weird food combinations and I haven't had sex in a while."

"Well you should know how I feel." Hermes snaps back looking away from his lover.

They were silent as tension brewed. Hermes heard sniffling prompting him to turn around. Apollo was trying not to cry. Guilt struck him harder than Eros' arrows. "Apollo, listen I'm sorry-"

"No it's-"

"It's not, I was being selfish and inconsiderate of your current state."

"So was I." Apollo gets up and struggles to kneel in front on Hermes.

"Babe you really shouldn't-" Apollo ignores him, pulling his pants and boxers down. Hermes moans when he felt his dick enter Apollo's mouth.

He runs his finger through golden tresses as his prick was being stimulated with a skilled mouth. Hermes felt on the edge of an orgasm when Apollo stopped. The sun god casually wipes drool away as Hermes was left a hard twitching cock.

"I always know when you're about to cum." Apollo says while carefully standing up and straddling Hermes' lap. Hermes unpins the top of Apollo's chiton before he latches on to one his nipples. He licks and sucks until a fluid came squirting into his mouth. He pulls away in shock. "Relax, it's just milk." Apollo says casually, he cups his other pec and squeezes causing milk to dribble out.

If penises could actually get any more erect, Hermes would literally be rock hard. Apollo noticed the lust in his lover's eyes when he squeezed milk out. He cups both pecs and gives them a squeeze. Hermes laps up the sweet milk hungrily.

Hermes takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks out the milk while he pulls up Apollo's chiton. Hermes smirks a little when he realizes that Apollo wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Hermes, hurry up and fuck me." Apollo begged, bucking his hips.

"So impatient." Hermes lifts Apollo up slightly by the thighs and carefully lowers him on his cock.

The sun god moans at the sensation he hasn't felt in seven months. He yelped in surprise when Hermes stood up while carrying Apollo. "Don't drop me." Apollo says jokingly.

Hermes chuckles before giving him a quick peck "Never." Hermes begins to thrust slowly before picking up speed. Apollo's moans only encouraging him.

Apollo's tightened grip on Hermes' shoulder indicated that the messenger god found that sweet spot. Hermes began thrusting harder causing cries of sweet unadulterated ecstasy to escape Apollo's lips. He thrusts until Apollo was babbling incoherent sentences.

Hermes suddenly stops and groans as he finishes inside Apollo. Apollo gasps and moans as he climaxes. Both were sweaty and panting as Apollo was allowed to stand on his two legs. He was wobbly like a foal so Hermes helped him to the couch. Hermes collapsed onto the couch once Apollo was seated.

"Best sex in awhile."

"I think being so pent up helped." Apollo agreed. The two shared a sloppy French kiss. "Round two?" Hermes suggested as he pulled away. He was surprised as Apollo pushed him down and got on top.

"Fuck yes."