"That's Jin to you." His voice grows lower and deeper as he says this.

He immediately leans up, resting his hand on the back of your neck before leaning in and pressing his lips onto yours. His plump lips smash into yours as he roughly kisses you, his hand holding the back of your neck as he makes you tilt your head back. This allows his mouth to deepen the kiss, his tongue starting to explore more of your mouth. You let out a soft moan and he smirks against your lips as he uses his other hand to rest on your hip. He pulls you by your hip closer to him, causing your legs to spread further to make room for his waist as he stands between your legs.

Your hands reach up to grip onto his shirt as he kisses you. Arching your back, you allow your tongue to wrestle with his, the sounds of your kissing echoing throughout the room. Seokjin begins to fiddle with your clothing as he smirks against your lips, pulling you eagerly towards him.

You softly moan as you pull away from the kiss, allowing his kisses to trail down your neck to your collarbone. The feeling of his warm breath against these areas causes a sensation to tingle inside of your stomach.

"J-Jin..." You moan out before your eyes drift towards the kitchen double doors. Your eyes scan for any movement that could come from Jimin entering the kitchen. "What if... what if someone walks i-in?" you ask while your eyes stay locked on the door. He lets out a deep laugh.

"Jimin's asleep."

"What if he-"

"He's not going to wake up." Jin interrupts before he pulls away from your neck. He starts pulling on your work pants, sliding them down your thighs as he gets a view of your core through your lace underwear. You see the hunger in his eyes as he keeps his eyes locked on your core. "Now, be quiet... there's something I want to do."

You gulp as you watch him pulling away from you. He makes his way towards the fridge and grabs a spray can of whipped cream, shaking it as he makes his way back to you. You lean back on the counter, placing the palm of your hands on the cool material of the countertop. Amusement sparkles in his eyes as he removes the cap from the container.

He leans in and presses his lips to yours once more, causing you to let out a soft moan as you eagerly tug on his shirt. You lift the shirt over his head, the kiss breaking for a few seconds before he tosses them onto the floor. Moaning against his lips, you toss the shirt aside as your lips break only for a few seconds.

While you pull away from the kiss for a few seconds, Seokjin starts placing his index finger on the spray nozzle of the can. Your lips reattach and you gasp, hands gripping tightly onto his shoulders as he puts some whipped cream over your breasts. The feeling of the cold sweet topping causes goosebumps to form all over your body. You bite onto your lower lip while your body shivers from the cool feeling.

"Jin," you moan out as he pulls away from the kiss. He leans down and starts brushing his lips onto the skin directly above the area where he put the whipped cream. Licking your lips, you stare down at him, inhaling a deep breath. Seokjin places small kisses along your chest, making his way achingly slow towards the whipped cream. He parts his lips and takes some of the whipped cream into his mouth, parting his lips. His tongue darts out as he starts gliding his tongue along the sensitive area of your breasts.

The cold feeling of the whipped cream and the warm sensation of his tongue contrast with one another. It causes you to moan out while you arch your back, pushing your chest upwards. You push your breasts higher into the air, causing Seokjin's lips to brush against your nipple. Your nipples begin to get hard from the cold sensation. You let out another moan and reach your hand up, gripping onto the back of Seokjin's head.