"Don't test me, Jin." You warn. "You know damn well that I'll actually do it."

"Then why aren't you?" he teases. "You're probably the most confident woman I've met in my entire life. Yet, here you are, unable to kiss me when you just did a few minutes ago. Come on, Y/N. Kiss me." He opens both eyes now, staring at you as he talks.

You're the one getting flustered now.

Despite being a confident, independent woman, when it comes to situations like this where you actually have a crush on the man you want to kiss, it's a little overwhelming. You've been so used to kissing and having sex with men who you don't care about that you lost your touch with men like Seokjin; men who mean something to you, that is.

Gulping, you shake your head and snap out of it, ignoring the sudden shyness overcoming you.

You're Y/N, damn it. If you want to kiss Seokjin, you're going to kiss him. Feelings or no feelings.

You're suddenly reaching over the dining room table, your hands gripping onto the collar of Seokjin's shirt as his smirk disappears. Your nose is touching his, eyes locked on his as you both feel each other's warm breath on your own lips. Eyes looking at Seokjin's lips, you smirk to yourself before arching an eyebrow.

"What? I told you I'd do it." You mumble. Seokjin's chest moves quickly up and down with your touch and yours is doing the same from the close proximity.

Fuck it.

You lean in and press your lips harshly onto his as he reciprocates the kiss, hands finding their way to your waist under the dining table. This kiss is far more rough and needy than the first. The first kiss was a soft, slow kiss, resembling a kiss between two teenagers for the first time. This kiss? Oh, this kiss is far different from anything of the sort.

This kiss is rough. It's hot and heavy. The kiss where you're struggling to breathe but don't care because you want your lips on theirs. The kiss where you're gripping tightly onto one another as if you're falling out of a plane. The kiss where you go into it knowing that your clothes will be wrinkled, hair will be messy, and lips will be swollen afterwards.

After a few minutes of kissing, the only thing that snaps the two of you out of it is when one of you leans a little too forward, causing the pointed edge of the table to slightly hit your side.

You both pull away, breathing heavily.

You look down at your side and examine the now red area that you're certain will bruise. Seokjin's eyes stay locked on you, lips parted and his shirt wrinkled and crumpled up on his collar. Both of your chests are moving up and down quickly as you desperately inhale air.

As you examine your side, your eyes drift to your waist, where Seokjin's hands had been. During the entire makeout session, his hands had gripped onto you like a safety net, leaving red fingerprints on your skin through your clothing.

"Sorry." Seokjin mumbles under his breath as he watches you examining your body. Your head snaps up and you look at him. You take in the sight of his red lips that are even more plump than when he first walked into the kitchen. He takes in the sight of your plump lips as well. Yours had already been red from testing different samples, but now? Now they look as though you just applied a lip stain.

A smile finds its way to your face.

"Don't apologize. I've been wanting to do that." You respond, licking your lips as you stare over at him. He lifts his head up quickly, face filled with curiosity. You let out a soft laugh before giving him a wink.