"My guitar is at my parents' house. Since I've been meaning to bring a few more of my things in the house, I was going to bring that with me if that's alright with you?" he asks. You nod your head and softly smile over at him.

"Yeah. I don't mind." You glance around the store before becoming drawn to the drums. "I'm going to look at the drums and test those out." You state. Seokjin nods his head as he focuses his attention back on the tuner.

You make your way towards the drum section and sit down on one of the drums, taking the drumsticks from the holder. Placing the ends of the drumsticks onto the tops of the drums, you gently tap the sticks onto the surface as you start drumming a random beat.

"Ah, so I was wrong... you do have a musical talent." You hear behind you. Turning your head, you see Winwin staring down at you as he steps towards the drum set. You shrug your shoulders before looking back down at the drums.

"Eh... not really." You grin back at him. "But in college, I was a pro at playing the drums... in Rock Band, that is." You state before laughing. He lets out a soft laugh and nods his head.

"Ah, the songs on that game can get pretty intense." He states before laughing as well.

"Yeah... I memorized "Sugar We're Going Down" on there during college." You state before looking down at the drum set, wondering if you'd be able to mimic it. Winwin merely laughs as he stares down at you staring at the drum set.

"If you think that a real drum set is the same as the video game, you're in for an intense awakening." He states before laughing. You lift an eyebrow at his words before deciding to pick up the drumsticks again.

You start to gently tap the ends of the drumsticks onto the tops of the drums to test out the sounds. After realizing which drum top made which noise, you start to tap the ends of the drumsticks in a familiar beat to the one in the song you previously mentioned. To your surprise, it sounded like an easier version of the actual song as you tested.

Pausing, you glance up at Winwin with an arched eyebrow and a small grin on your face.

"You sure about that? That sounded like an easy version of that song." You state. Winwin merely stares down at you before he softly laughs, softly clapping his hands as he widens his eyes.

"That came out better than I thought it would. I'm shocked." He states before looking down at you. "Are you sure you don't play the drums or something?" he smirks down at you. You merely shake your head and begin tapping onto the top of the drums, causing Seokjin to look over to your direction momentarily, a smile on his face.

Seokjin watches as you continue to test out the drums before deciding to make his way towards you to bring you to the piano section.

However, as Seokjin starts to get closer to where you are, he hears Winwin.

"So, you two aren't dating?" he asks you as you shake your head. "Would you like to go out sometime?" he asks as he looks down at you. Seokjin's shoulders drop a little as he nods his head softly before making his way away from you before hearing your response.

"No, I'm not interested in dating right now." You state before standing up from the drum set. Winwin nods his head.

"Well, you know where to find me if you ever change your mind." He states. You blink while looking up at him before giving a slight nod. Making your way towards where Seokjin is, you see him sitting down at the piano as he starts playing a soft tune that you're familiar with.