Bloodlines

Sorry I know you all want to read the story but I just wanted to thank you all so much this story is now number 3 in Lloya

Sorry I know you all want to read the story but I just wanted to thank you all so much this story is now number 3 in Lloya. I never thought my first book would get this far especially in the ship this book is named after and I started writing this book one week ago. Thank you so much, you are all so amazing.
Joel Partridge (The author)
Now enjoy the chapter.
And it's second on NyaxLloyd and third on LloydxNya.

Nya POV

Nya POV.

"Who are you" Lloyd questioned.

Then the person holding him up let out a sigh.

"Okay" he began "My name is Matt, that's my sister Lilly" he said as he pointed to the girl holding me up. "Then you've got our cousins Emerald and Zac" he finished pointing to the boy and girl holding up Skylor and PIXAL. "We are your children from the future" he finished.

Lloyd, Skylor, and I gasped in unison as those words echoed through my mind. Could it really be I thought. My son, my daughter, my niece, and my nephew.

Zac had long crimson red that appeared to be strapped up in a man bun, he also had dark brown eyes and had two silver katanas strapped to his back.

Lilly had long bleach blonde hair and aquatic blue eyes, she carried a trident on her back very similar to mine.

Matt had short dirty blonde hair with emerald eyes and carried one single katana on his back.

Emerald had long brown hair and bright orange eyes with a bow and quiver on her back.

"So you got our powers" Lloyd questioned.

"Yes" Matt sighed. "I'm the master of energy, Lilly is the master of water, Em is the master of fire, and Zac is the master of amber." he finished.

"So how old are you" I said weakly.

"I'm 15, Em is 16, and both Lilly and Zac are 13" he continued.

"How did you get back here" Skylor asked.

"Zac, Lilly and I went down to the boiling sea" Emerald began. "We got the time blade and Matt absorbed the power of the reversal and forward time blades so we could come back and save you"

"The forward time blade," I gasped "Wasn't lost in time"

"It was" Matt replied solemnly. "That was before the return of the time twins"

That news shocked us all.

"WHEN" I shouted.

"I can't" He said.

"Why" Lloyd questioned.

"We can't change such a drastic point in the timeline" Emerald said as we approached the palace.

"But you saved us" Lloyd suggested.

"Because you told that was suppose to happen" Lilly Finished.

 As soon as she did we saw Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Missako, and a now fully re-aged Master Wu run toward us with expressions of joy, relief, and confusion towards our rescuers.

I may begin a follow-up story set in the future about the return of the time twins.

Thank you again for the message at the beginning.

Thank you all soo much. The author.