~ Summer ~

You and your 15-year-old daughter, Skye, are carrying boxes into your new log cabin home in Patch. She places down a box and wipes off the sweat beads on her forehead.

Skye: "Ugh, how much more? Couldn't you do this all by yourself?"

You placed down several boxes you had stacked together and look at Skye.

(Y/n): "Yeah, I could, but why would I when I have my sweet and precious daughter to help me."

Skye groans and pouts.

(Y/n): "There are not many boxes left so quit your pouting."

Skye groans and follows you out of the house. The two of you pick up the remaining boxes and re-enter the house. You placed them down, Skye sat on a box heavily panting.

Skye: "There. Are we done yet?"

(Y/n): "Nope. Now, we have to unpack and put away all of our stuff."

Skye groans.

(Y/n): "Relax, I was joking, kiddo. You're free for now. We'll unpack everything tomorrow."

Skye: "Yay! I'm gonna go watch tv."

Skye walks away into the living room and sat down on the couch. Luckily, this place was already furnished when you bought it. You enter the kitchen and started unpacking all the silverware and dishes from the boxes and put them away.

As Skye was watching tv, a knock on the door could be heard. She stands up and goes to answer the door. A girl that looks similar to her own age and a tall blonde girl was on the other side of the door.

Ruby: "Hi!"

Yang: "Hello, we're your new neighbors."

Skye cocks an eyebrow.

Skye: "Neighbors? I didn't think there were other houses for miles out here."

Yang: "We're just a couple minutes down the pathway."

Skye: "Oh... I'm Skye."

Yang: "I'm Yang. This is my sister, Ruby."

Ruby: "It's so nice to finally see another girl my age here."

Summer: "There you two are."

Skye looks past the two girls and spots a woman that resembles Ruby walking towards them.

While putting away the dishes in their appropriate cabinets, you stop to listen. You could hear Skye's voice as if she was talking to someone. Fear and dread engulfed you. You quickly walk to the front door and spotted Skye standing there, talking to two young girls. You sigh from relief.

As you were approaching Skye, a beautiful woman reveals herself from behind the other two girls.

(Y/n): "Skye."

Your daughter and the three girls look at you.

Skye: "Dad, these are our neighbors."

You were informed of a family that lived close by when you purchased the property. You stand beside Skye and look at the woman who looks back at you with a smile.

Summer: "Hi, I'm Summer Rose. These two are my daughters, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long."

Summer offers her hand for a handshake that you accepted.

(Y/n): "Nice to meet you, Summer. I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and this is my daughter, Skye (L/n)."

Summer: "Skye. What a lovely name."

Skye: "I was named after my mother."

Summer: "Oh, really? Yang was named after her father, Tai Yang."