~ Blake ~

I want to improve my lemon writing skills so I'm creating this book. Will mostly be M! Reader x girls of the RWBY universe. Might do Fem readers too at some point.

__________

You were on your way to team RWBY's dorm to see your friend, Blake. The two of you have been friends ever since you both started at Beacon. You both were very alike. You both enjoy reading, you were both very quiet and mysterious.

Everyone at school teases you and Blake since you were so close, especially Yang. Yes, you liked Blake but you didn't think she felt the same. You were actually certain of it.

You borrowed a book from Blake and was returning it. You approach RWBY's door and knock. After a few seconds, Yang opens the door in her nightwear. Your teenage boy instincts kicked in and your eyes wander down, checking out her figure. Her orange shirt fitted perfectly with her fit body. By the time your eyes got to her tight shorts, the sound of snapping got your attention.

Yang: "Hello? (Y/n), my eyes are up here, honey."

(Y/n): "Er, sorry."

Yang giggles and casually leans on the door frame.

Yang: "Dont worry about it. Just don't let Blake catch you checking out other girls~"

You sigh.

(Y/n): "How many times do I have to tell you? Blake and I are not a thing."

Yang rolls her eyes.

Yang: "Keep telling yourself that. Everyone sees how you and Blake look at each other."

Yang then leaves the door, back into the room. You could still hear her voice from outside.

Yang: "Oh, Blake~. It's your boyfriend~"

After a few seconds of whispering, and the sound of something being thrown from across the room, Blake opens the door. The mere sight of her caused your heart to beat faster. She was also in her nightwear. The black robe she was wearing revealed a lot of her legs but you couldn't risk getting caught peeking. You didn't care if Yang caught you, but with Blake, you didn't know how she would react.

Blake: "Hey, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "...Hey. Did I come at a bad time? Everyone is in their pj's."

Blake: "No, it's fine."

You nod your head before digging through your bag for Blake's book. You found it and hand it over.

(Y/n): "Here. I finished it last night."

Blake: "Oh, thank you. What did you think? Good, right?"

(Y/n): "I really enjoyed it. I love a good mystery book."

Blake: "What about the twist at the end?"

(Y/n): "That was a real mindfuck. I didn't see it coming."

Blake giggles.

Blake: "Would you like to come in? Borrow another book, perhaps?"

You shook your head, declining her offer.

(Y/n): "That's okay. I have to get back. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch."

Blake: "Okay, good night."

(Y/n): "Night."

Blake shuts the door as you turn around and walk away, back to your dorm.

Team RWBY's dorm

Blake shuts the door and walks back to her bed. Unaware of her teammate's smirk.