11 x reader-7

Request: doctor finds out your pregnant before you realize it but not telling you
Requested by: @dancingpanda137

You don't know how you didn't see the signs from throwing up constantly to getting hungry really fast you though maybe it was just some sickness you got from one of the planets.
The doctor on the other hand thought it was way past that, the symptoms where very close to those of when a women is pregnant.
It's not that he would leave you if you truly where pregnant he would love you and the baby it's just that he was scared you wouldn't want it.
But wow the baby's would start a new species half time lord half human. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of raising a child with you, though it would be dangerous.
He needed a way of taking you to the doctor without Alarming you so he got a idea.
"Hey (y/n) you know how you've been sick and stuff well I think maybe we should go to what you call a doctor" he says to you.
"Well I don't think it's that bad but okay" you say.
He sets the tardis for a random hospital on earth sending you both there.
You walk into the hospital hand in hand heading to the front desk.
"(Y/n) darling I think you should go sit down while I do this" he says not wanting you hear him ask for a pregnancy check by a professional.
"Um...sure" you say confused as to why you can't just wait but you still sit down.
He motions for you to come after about 5 minutes and you stand up taking his hand and walking to a room but I wasn't an ordinary room it had all these machines in them that you don't often see for a check up.
"Doctor are you sure this is a check up" you say
"Sure...Uh...well...kind of...well...not really" he says fixing his Bow tie like he always does when he's nervous.
"Then what is it" you say in fear and anger that he lied
he sighs "ok fine I'll tell you what I'm tired of lying (y/n) I think your pregnant" he says
"Wha-what" you say in shock.
"It's true" he says.
"Ok let's do it" you say wide eyed.
You lay down on a machine and after a couple tests a doctor comes in with a clip board.
"Congratulations mrs and mr smith you have healthy twins coming your way" he says with a beaming smile.
"I'll leave you 2 alone now" he says walking out.
You burst out crying in fear that the doctor would leave you.
"Shh shh (y/n) it's okay why are you crying if you really don't want the child we can fix that" he says.
"No that's not the problem it's just that I don't want you to leave me" you say tears streaming down your face.
"I would never ever ever ever ever leave you" he says.
"Really" you say hope in your eyes.
"Really" he says.
You both embrace in a hug.
"One more thing though I don't think we are going to have twins" he says.
"Why?" You say confused.
"Well the baby is half human and timelord and timelords have 2 hearts and so I think the baby has 2 hearts which I why the nurse would think there where 2 babies because 2 heart beats" he says.
"Oh wow" you say
"Now let's go before they realize this" he says.
"Ya" you say running out with the doctor.
"Why are we always running" you say laughing.
"Well you won't be running much longer not with our child coming!" He says.
You just chuckle going into the tardis with the doctor ready to start a adventure neither of you have ever experienced before...
The joy and pain of parenthood