10 x reader-17

Request: You go dancing with the doctor only problem is your not just dancing with him....
Requested by: @ImaFangirl987
A/n: hey I realized something is the doctor like another version of dean winchester, they both defeat evil supernatural things, both have a sad past, both are in love with a vehicle, both died like a trillion times....

You had recently started dating the doctor and it was a nice time in your life.
Traveling to another planet or galaxy could be a bit stressful sometimes, so the doctor decided to take you on a nice date.
Where did he take you, you ask? Well his favorite activity of course! (other than killing monsters and aliens) dancing!
You where surprised when you found out he could dance but it was defiantly enjoyable when he slow danced with you in the Tardis.
You had put on a dress that looked gorgeous when you spun. You wore shoes the same color as the dress. You had simply let your hair down putting a flower behind your ear completing the outfit.
You walked out to see the doctor waiting for you a grin on his face.
"You look lovely" he says taking your hand kissing your knuckles.
"Thank you" you say blushing.
"I picked out a wonderful place in Spain for us to dance and eat dinner" he grins reeking of excitement.
You just chuckle at his childish behavior.
You walk towards the place the doctor had mentioned and you could hear music, laughter, and peoples feet as they danced.
The doctor took your hand and together you walked into the place.
It was a sight to see.
People seemed to be having the time of there lives.
While some where dancing other sat down eating, watching, and clapping along to the beat of the music.
"Reservation for 2 under 'john smith' "the doctor tells the waitress.
She nods her head taking you to a table luckily right next to where the stage was.
You both sit down looking at the menu.
"Do you know what you want to-" the doctor says but is interrupted when someone comes on stage with a microphone speaking.
"Hello and welcome everybody" a quite attractive man says.
He had a brilliant Spanish accent that could make anybody fall for.
"Tonight I have me and my fellow dancers to show you our traditional dances"
You look up and him in awe, he looks down from the stage winking at you.
The doctor scoffs crossing his arms.
"Before we show you our first group dance we would like to have a volunteer from the audience come up and have a little dance with them just to kick off the night, and give you a taste of what we can do" he says.
People start raising there hands yelling "I volunteer! I volunteer!" You just calmly set your hands in your lap smiling.
"Hmm this is a hard decision...how about...you!" He says pointing at you.
You gesture to yourself with wide eyes and you mouth to him 'me?'
"Yes you! Come up here!" He says.
You slowly get up blushing.
The doctor grabs your wrist.
"(Y/n) wait!" He whisper shouts.
"What?"
He stays silent "be careful" he says but it's obvious he wanted to say something else.
You walk up only the stage standing next to the man that looked even better up close.
The curtains open and behind it was a beautiful backdrop.
The man takes your hand and he music starts.
"I don't know what to do" you whisper to him.
"Don't worry I'll lead" he says flashing you a smile.
He start of with a simple tango and it goes to something more he picks you up spinning you in the air catching you just as your about the touch the floor, his face inches from yours.
"Wow" you whisper.
The music stops and he crowd cheers.
The man kisses your knuckles just like he doctor had earlier today...wait the doctor!
You look to where he was sitting to see he was not there.
You look back to the door to see him angrily storm out.
You go down the stairs running to the door, no one noticing as the next part of the show had begun.
You run out the door looking around for the doctor.
You see him leaning against the wall of the building.
"What are you doing?!" You say to the doctor standing in front of him.
He simply crosses his arms.
"What?! Did I do something!" You cry out mad that you don't know why he's acting like this.
"Why don't you go talk to that guy you where dancing with" he mumbles.
"Are you kidding me doctor! I was just dancing with him! I'm on a date with you! Not him!" You explain.
He just pouts.
"Don't be mad please" you say giving him puppy eyes.
"Don't give me that look" he says raising an eyebrow.
"Please" you whisper.
He sighs. "fine"
"Now let's go back in and enjoy the night" you say pulling him in.
"I guess I did over react a bit" he says giving you a sheepish smile.
You chuckle.
"It's fine doctor it's fine"