ISML 45: Date (P.1)

3rd PoV
Lisa and Tzuyu are both getting ready for their date today.

"You two won't come?" Jihyo ask Lisa who's sitting at the couch. She's waiting for Tzuyu to finish her make up. "We won't come" Lisa said.

Twice plan to have breakfast date with the couple but the couple disagree on their idea because they are going to have a date.

"Where are you two going to have breakfast?" Momo ask her curiously.

"You'll know it later" Lisa said and smile at Momo. Momo didn't know what does Lisa mean but she just nod.

"Just take care of our Tzuyu ok?" Jeongyeon said and Lisa nod her head.

"We don't want Tzuyu to be hurt" Dahyun said to Lisa. 'Are they my sisters in law? I didn't know it' Lisa thought to herself.

"We want Tzuyu to be happy and if this makes her happy, we're happy too" Chaeyoung said to her.

"I know it guys, I'll make Tzuyu the happiest" Lisa said to them. "You should be" Sana said in a warning tone.

"Ok guys, it looks like you are Lisa's sisters in law" Mina inform them.

"Yeah right" Nayeon second the hand. "We're literally Lisa's sisters in law" Sana said.

"But anyways, if Tzuyu hurt you Lisa, come to me ok?" Nayeon said and smile cheekily at Lisa.

Lisa just nod her head not really understanding what Nayeon mean.

"Ok she doesn't understand you Nayeon" Jeongyeon inform her. "She is, look at her, she nod her head in agreement" Nayeon said and point at Lisa.

"She didn't understand you unnie, if Lisa didn't utter any word and she just nod at you, she didn't understand you" Mina said to her.

"Is that so?" Nayeon ask and the others nod their head.

"But anyways, always keep safe Lisa" Dahyun said and pat Lisa's shoulder. "Take care always" Sana said and hug Lisa. Lisa hug her back.

"You should take care guys, bye keep safe and have a beautiful breakfast" Lisa said and wave at them.

They also wave at her and close the door behind them. "Where are they going to eat? She said we'll know it later" Momo finally ask.

"Yeah right" Dahyun said and face Mina. "What?" Mina ask her.

The others also look at her in confusion. "Do you know where are they going to eat?" Sana ask and call the elevator.

"I didn't" Mina said and make a defeat gesture. "As you say so" Chaeyoung said and step inside the elevator.

The others also step inside it and they wait until it stop at the bottom part of the apartment, where the parking lot is located.

"We're here girls" Red Velvet's manager said and turn off the engine.

"Are you coming with us unnie?" Yeri ask. "No, I'll just be everywhere and call me if you will go home ok?" their manager said.

"Ne~" Joy said and the others nod their head. They walk out of their van and make their way towards the door.

"Look unnie, they are waiting for someone again" Seulgi said to Irene.

The staffs bow at them for awhile and stand straight again.

"Look, Blackpink is also here" Wendy said and point at the table where Blackpink's are. "Should we go towards them?" Irene ask.