ISML 39: Confession

3rd PoV
It has been 3 days since Lisa and Tzuyu live together with Twice.

Today's the day where Lisa will meet her members again. "Wifey, I'll get going now ok?" Lisa said and walk towards Tzuyu.

"You really don't want me to come?" Tzuyu ask her and spread her arms for Lisa to hug her.

Lisa hug her and pat her back. Her legs are now ok and she can walk properly now.

"I told you they didn't even know that we're married" Lisa said and kiss Tzuyu's top head.

They are now at their living room and of course, Twice won't let this scene to be slipped aside so they are watching the couple.

"But I will just reason out that we just bump when you're going to the place and you invite me" Tzuyu said and look at Lisa.

She pout and place a pleading face so Lisa can agree with her, she knew that Lisa can't reject it.

Lisa peck Tzuyu's lips many times. "I'll be back if our lunch is finish and we'll just cuddle later ok? Don't be so stubborn baby and don't give them a headache. Bye" Lisa said and peck again Tzuyu's lips for the last time.

"Fine, you win. Behave there Manoban or else....." Tzuyu said in a warning tone.

"Or else what?" Lisa ask her as she broke the hug. "You won't sleep beside me" Tzuyu said and walk towards the couch.

"You can go now, be safe hubby" Tzuyu said not looking at Lisa. "Please look for her ok? I'll be back soon" Lisa said and hug the Twice one by one.

She kissed Mina's cheeks and whisper, "Don't let her call me, I won't enjoy my lunch date" and Mina nod her head.

"I'll be off now, bye guys" Lisa said and walk towards the door and make her way out.

"What did she whisper to you Mina unnie?" Tzuyu ask her. She knew that Lisa whisper something to her so she ask Mina.

"Don't call her, she won't enjoy the lunch dinner with her members" Mina stated and sat beside Tzuyu.

"I really can't believe that the two of you are married, you know we're routing for you to be with Lisa" Sana said.

"And I really thought that Lisa is married when I saw the caller on her phone with 'Wifey😘👑' nickname on it" Jihyo answered.

"And it's really weird when Tzuyu doesn't react on Lisa's kisses in the event" Chaeyoung stated.

"In fact.... Tzuyu like it and maybe she want to kiss her on the lips" Nayeon stated and start teasing Tzuyu with it.

Tzuyu just smile at them. "Is she the reason why you look happy everyday?" Jeongyeon ask her.

"Yeah, she really is" Tzuyu said. The girls squeal and jump like they are the one who just got their jackpot price.

"OMG! Our baby Tzuyu is all grown up now" Dahyun said and wiped her fake tears.

"Oppsiee Dahyun, you shouldn't call her ours because she's Lisa's baby now" Mina exclaim and the girls nodded their head.

"But really, can we ask if you like her?" Sana ask her.

"I don't like her" Tzuyu said that made the girls to be sad but Jihyo and Mina didn't.

"In fact, I love her" Tzuyu stated that made the girls to look at her in shocked. "You love her that fast?" Momo ask.

"She isn't that type of girl who's hard to fall in love with and.... because of her sweet actions too" Tzuyu said and blush.

She hide her face with her hand. "You should say it to her when it's still early" Nayeon said.