Menagerie madness(chapter 3)

Blake was returning to her home town, Menagerie, along with Sun, where she met him on the boat. When she walking off the boat and head straight to her home, but when she at the dock, she saw the street is empty and none of the Faunus nor traveler. They quickly ran back to her house and knocks on the door.

After a while, the door opens and reveals, Ghira and Kali Belladonna grab Blake and Sun into their house. Blake asks her mother what happens;

Blake: Mom, what happens? What happens to the street?

Kali: I don't know, but some kind of monster came here and attacking the village.

Sun: What kind of monster are we talking about... Is it Grimm?

Ghira: No, it's not Grimm but rather a humanoid monster...

Sun: A humanoid monster? Those like Beowolf alpha or Beringer...

Kali: It's not those Grimm, this monster... it can summons another creature.

Ghira: Just like this...

He orders the guards to bring the corpse to the room.

Blake: What is this?

Sun: Some kind of mummy?

Kali: No, whatever this is... It made by the same monster.

Blake: Mom, do you know the looks of the monster?

Kali: I can't say I have but...

Ghira: We have a witness.

Ghira brought Blake to a room where the witness is, and question them. The witness is the female White Fangs soldier, and she looks traumatized. Blake asks her what happens.

Blake: Do you know the monster looks like?

WFS: Y-yes, i-it has three colors on each body, the head, the chest, and the legs.

Blake: What colors?

WFS: Red, yellow, a-and green. A-and it has claws on both hands with a triple OOO on its chest and a white scarf on its neck.

Blake: Alright. Now, what happens to the White Fangs base? Did it attack the base?

WFS: Y-yes, it attacks the base...

Blake: But wasn't Adam is with the remaining soldiers?

WFS: Y-yes, but when we search for Adam, he not in the room or other rooms. A-after that, the monster when to the High Leader, Sienna, and kills her. We all scare of these monsters came out of nowhere and take the throne...