𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35 - Bae from Paradise

Start from the beginning

"I-i'm so sorry for the interruption, Miss Ruby Jane, but the meeting is about to begin. All the models are now in the meeting room. I'm so sorry again." She bowed and exited the room quickly.

"Why is she so afraid of you?" Jisoo unnie wondered.

"I don't know, unnie." I shook my head and rearranged the items on my table as Jisoo unnie stood up from her seat.

"I'm serious, Jendeukie, you need to talk to Lisa right away." She said to me.

"I will unnie." I told her.

"I've got an idea! Let's all go out tonight!" She said excitedly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, unnie. What if Lisa refuses?"

"No, she won't. I'll ask Rosé to invite her. That monkey can't refuse my baby, and besides it's a great idea. My baby and I can go out on a date freely with the two of you." My cousin cheerfully stated.

"Okay, unnie, but I'm still nervous." I said as I followed her out of the room.

"You don't have to be nervous because it's just Lisa." She explained.

"That's why I'm f*cking nervous, unnie. It's Lisa." I said and she chuckled.

A few hours later.

We have completed our meeting with our new models. I was the first to leave the meeting room because I had forgotten my phone in my office.

But my eyes suddenly widen at what I'm seeing right now. Lisa is standing there in the hallway looking great and happily conversing with my assistant. My assistant is obviously trying to hit on her, judging by the way she talks and looks at her as if she's already eating her. I was tempted to fire that rabbit, but I restrained myself and decided to approach them CALMLY.

Nayeon's eyes widens when she notices me. "Nayeon, I thought you were on your table. I didn't pay you to just roam around in the company." I said calmly.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Ruby Jane. I have to go now, Miss Manoban, excuse me." She said as she bowed her head and left me with Lisa in the hallway.

"You don't have to be harsh on her. I just saw her walking down the hall and asked her where Jisoo unnie was." Lisa said without looking at me.

"She's still wandering around while I'm in a meeting." I told her with my face expressionless. "Jisoo unnie is still in the meeting room. Do you have any business with her?" I asked.

"They asked me to be the third wheel on their date tonight." She explained, looking down.

"Where is Rosie?" I asked.

"She forgot something in her car, which is why I went inside first." Lisa explained, still not looking at me causing me to become irritated.

"Is there something wrong with my face, Lisa?" I asked.

"W-what?" She asked, bewildered.

"Do I really look awful now that you can't even look at me?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"J-Jennie- " She's about to say something when a voice behind us cuts her off.

"Oh my Gosh, Lisa! Is that you?" Exclaimed our new model Nancy as she ran towards her and hugged her. Lisa and I are speechless on what happened. Lisa keeps staring at me and the lady who is hugging her. What the f*ck is this lady doing with my wife? When two of our models exit the meeting room with Jisoo unnie, Lisa gradually pushes the lady away from her.

"Lisa, you're already here." Jisoo unnie said.

"Is that really Lalisa Manoban? Wow! I can't believe I'm going to meet her in person." One of our male models exclaimed as he approached Lisa to shake her hand. "Hello, Miss Manoban, my name is Kim Hanbin, and you have no idea how much I wanted to meet you." He said excitedly, shaking Lisa's hand. What's the matter with these people? Should I just fire them all?

"Stop it, B.I., You're making Miss Manoban uncomfortable." Said the other male model. I'm glad this one has a brain, but he suddenly took Lisa's hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Miss M. My name is Cha Eunwoo." He said as he let go of Lisa's hand and winked at her. He's even worse than his friend. I want to kick all of their asses right now, but Jisoo unnie came over to my side and nudged me. When I look at her, she seals her lips and shakes her head.

"Thank you once more, Miss Ruby Jane and Miss Jisoo. We will leave now." Eunwoo said. He and Hanbin both bowed in our direction.

"It's a true honor to finally meet you, Miss Manoban, the heiress of the Manoban Group of Companies." Hanbin told Lisa before they leave with their managers.

Lisa is still stunned by what happened. She is about to walk towards us when Nancy suddenly stops her. She's still here!

"Oh my Gosh! You're famous even in Korea. We had no idea you were an heiress." Nancy said excitedly.

"Do I know you, Miss?" Lisa asked. What the f*ck? Lisa had no idea who she was.

"I'm Nancy, and we met two years ago in Paradise." Nancy said cheerfully. Where the f'ck is that Paradise? I'm now clenching my fists while Jisoo unnie controls her laugh on my side.

"Uhm, where is that Paradise? I'm sorry, but I can't even remember that place." Lisa apologized to the girl.

"In L.A. two years ago. You're with that Bam guy. Don't tell me you forgot about Suzy. You popped her-" The lady is still speaking when the last of our new models rushes up to Lisa and hugs her tightly. Screw these models.

"Damn, I looked everywhere just to find you." The lady said as she let go of the hug. Lisa's eyes widen as she finally sees her face.

"S-Suzy." Lisa said, surprised.

"Yes, Lisa, I'm Suzy, the one you left in Paradise

"Yes, Lisa, I'm Suzy, the one you left in Paradise."

_______________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone