"aish bambam is always ruining the moment"

"let's go mark" i tried to stand up again but he hugged me tighter.

"but i still wanna sleep yuna"

"you can sleep later and i'm hungry" he let me go and i stood up.

we headed to the dining room and saw that everyone was there already. i sat down at an available seat next to yugyeom and mark sat down across to me between jinyoung and jaebeom.

"let's clap for yuna on passing her exams!" they cheered and clapped and i did aswell. i scanned the food and saw that everything looked delicious.

time skip

we were almost done eating when jackson stood up and went somewhere. i looked at where he was going and saw that he came back with something. he pulled it out from his back and it was a lie detector.

"ehh we played that lots of times already hyung" bambam said.

"yeah can't we play something else?"

"hey this thing is fun you know and i have a twist" he put youngjae's hand in it and locked it.

"whenever someone lies, they have to drink a shot of soju" he pulled out a bottle of soju.

"but yuna can't drink though" jinyoung said. "oh right, hmm we'll just make her do aegyo. is that okay yuna?" i nodded and yugyeom stood up and got a few strawberry milks from their fridge. i thanked him and opened one.

"youngjae," youngjae looked nervous. "do you think that the gimbap you made is better than the one jinyoung made?"

"no, i think jinyoung-hyung's gimbap is good" jackson pushed the button. we waited for a few seconds then an electric sound was made and youngjae screamed. they all started laughing and pointing at each other.

"ya! you think your gimbap is better?" i looked at jinyoung who was pointing at youngjae.

"no no hyung! i'm honest! i really like your gimbap!" youngjae was defending himself. "you barely ate it though" jaebeom pointed out and they all laughed. they filled youngjae's glass with some soju and he drinked it. they did a couple more rounds and then gave it to mark.

"hyung," mark looked at yugyeom. "are you jealous when yuna is with one of us? " the sudden mention of my name made my heart pound.

mark thinked for a minute. "no"

"just no?" he nodded.

they clicked the button and it gave mark a shock. they all started to become noisy and i felt my heart pound.

"this thing is really inaccurate" he held his hand and they all teased him. "you've never complained about this before, how come your complaining now?"

mark drank the soju that was poured in. we did a couple more rounds when it was my turn.

"hey look at jaebeom hyung, he's already out. we only asked him 2 questions" yugyeom whispered to me and i looked at jaebeom who looked really tipsy. i giggled.

"hey it's yuna's turn now" jinyoung gave me the detector. so far jackson got shocked the most and drank alot so he's a little bit tipsy. mark lied 3 times, youngjae 1, bambam 3, and yugyeom with none.

"do you.. currently like someone?" i didn't want my confession to be revealed this way since mark is not in his best state.

"no i don't" yugyeom clicked the button and i felt a shock in my hand. they suddenly became noisy again.

"hey who are you into right now" bambam teased. "t-this is so inaccurate, i d-don't like anyone!"

"true or not you'll have to do some aegyo for 20 seconds"

"that's too long!" jinyoung shrugged and i just sighed.

"oppa~ hmph why are you mean to me? why aren't you paying attention to me?" i was cringing at myself so hard but i kept going.

"i love you~" i blew a kiss and then finished. i put my head down out of embarrassment. they cheered for me but i still had my head down.

"that was good yuna!"

"that reminds me, why dont you call us oppa even though were all older than you?"

"i find it really cringey and sorry if i seem like i'm not respecting you guys"

"no no it's okay, anyway let's clean up" they looked like they were all gonna fall when they stood up.

"yugyeom did you drink?"

"i drank a little.. sorry that soju was staring at me" i saw youngjae helping jaebeom to go to their room.

"i'll wash these up, you can go sleep if you want. i'll stay over since it's a little late now" the others went into the living room.

time skip

i finished washing the dishes and i went to the living room and spotted the others.

"ugh i think i have an headache" jackson said while caressing his forhead. "then go to sleep" i saw how messed up they are.

"j-jinyoungie, i'm gonna go to sleep now" jackson stood up and went to his room.

"we're.. gonna party.. right gyeom?" yugyeom laughed lightly on how drunk bambam was, man soju really hits hard.

"bam c'mon lets go to sleep. were gonna bounce yuna, i'm also a little tired so i'll go to sleep too" i nodded and yugyeom helped bambam to go to their room.

i sat next to mark who was wearing a red jacket and had the hood over him. "you've been awfully quiet" i got no response.

"h-how are you feeling?"

"a bit.. tipsy but i can still manage" silence grew again for the both of us. "yuna i'm gonna go check on jackson, can you take care of hyung for a while?" i nodded to jinyoung.

"how about you though?"

"i have a high tolerance but i'm starting to feel a little dizzy" me and mark were left alone in the living room.

i was thinking on what to talk about when i heard him spoke.

"i've been thinking about what you said earlier.."