"Ano? Nagback out ata kayong dalawa?" nakangising sabi ni Dwayne na ginatungan ng tawa ni Marcus. Agad silang sinamaan nang tingin nina Rizelle at Penelope.

"Baka gusto mong ikulong kita Dwayne kasama si Rain sa isang kwarto?" sabay bigay ng nagtatantsang tingin ni Penelope

"Oh di kaya, ikaw Marcus ikulong ko kasama si Dana sa torture room? Baka hindi torture ang gagawin nyo? Entertainment?" sabay ngising aso at pagkumpas ng kanyang kilay na sabi ni Rizelle

Sometimes, I felt like Rizelle was just a normal girl with a carefree attitude. I just watched them change words and teases, but I averted it when I sensed his presence nearing me. Sinalubong nya ako ng tingin. He sat on the side of my bed and stared at me. His eyes were full of emotions but maintained his presence cool and dangerous.

"Baka matunaw ako? Just take a photo" I teasingly said. He didn't bother but just stared at me. "Oh, how bout, asking you if Rizelle and Penelope---"

"That was doctored but, half of it was true" he said, nothing changed. He was staring on me full of emotions while his presence and voice were cool and dangerous.

I frowned "Hindi mo ba alam na nakakailang?" I complained. His eyes soften as he held my hand, and started playing with my fingers as he used to do, when we are alone.

"I missed you Heaven. And I wanted to retell what I've said and asked you, when you're in coma" he said, I furrowed my brows, so I was in coma, but for how many months?

"How long?"

"Almost half a year" natulala ako, that long? Pero tortures lang ang natatandaan kong pinagdaanan ko

"That long?" I asked again

"The weapons are laced with a very dangerous poison, the antidote was recovered when before the Mafia burned and eliminate the whole organization. But because your weak on that state, your body had a hard time to recover. You have deep and long wounds, bruises, scrathches and you loosed a lot of blood. Thankfully, you recovered, I don't know who would I be, if I'd loose you" He manage to sound cool but his eyes were telling me his true emotions. He closed his eyes as he kissed the back of my hand. I cares his face as I adored his features. He was handsome, hindi maipagkakaila. He can dragged a bad boy look, a gangster look, a hot and cool look, a good boy look. That was how handsome he was. Kahit anong ayos nya, bagay nya.

He closed his eyes as I traced his features, he has long eye lashes, it was so thick and black, he has a not so pointed nose, he has a kissable lips, and his eyes sparkles, always.

"Why are you so handsome?" I whispered pero parang narinig iyon ng lalaking tinutukoy ko at ngumisi syang malademonyo

"Wait? What was that babe?" I was astonished when he addressed me 'babe' with his signature smirk and his natural teasing tone whenever were together

"Oh shut up Skie. Not because I said that, kailangan mo pang i-bragg? Iwasan mong lumaki ang ulo mo" I said at naiiling-iling pa

"Why? Totoo naman eh. Bakit ko ikakahiya?" umiling ako

"Must be humble. Basic. Principle of mine" saad ko

"Whatever"

At ang buong araw ko ay si Skie lamang ang kausap at kasama ko. Now were alone, he showed me how he missed me, he told me that I was nearly raped by the crazy Vincent Elmero that was a phony, and thanks god I was still pure. And because of that, Skie manage to chock him to death. Pinaliwanag din nya kila Daddy at Sir John ang status namin and many more.

I was so happy, that he didn't forgot me for the almost half of year that I was asleep. Nagpadrop din sya sa school dahil drop out ako, dahil sa mga pinagdaanan ko. At dahil drop out kami, ang mga baliw kong kaibigan ay nagpadrop out din para sabay kaming sampo grumaduate.

Squad goals lang ang peg?

Even Dana and Jacob, they didn't went back on there former school they insisted to study sa MHS straight. While Keisha and Kayla, Jacob and Dana exposed them in an anonymous identity and made the students criticize them. Later, they were gone. So, for the first time,  the government asked help from the Mafia because they saw Keisha and Kayla as a threat to the country.

"That was a lot of information. Anyway, you will be checked tomorrow. Hiniling ko kasi sa doctor na pabayaan muna tayong magusap" he said.

He changed, I saw that, pero sa harap ko lang, while me? I don't know, maybe?

"Tss, gusto mo lang masolo ako at makachansing. Luma na yang kalokohan mo, Skie"

"To naman, parang ayaw mo ah?" he said

"Tss, bahala ka dyan"

Magaattempt sana akong tumagilid kaso nanakit yung mga sugat ko. Napansin naman yon ni Skie, kaya nagalala syang masyado. Ng makarecover, pinatulog nya na ako. And sleep dragged me.

"Goodnight Skie, love you"

"Goodnight Heaven, love you more" and he kissed me in the forehead for a goodnight kiss.

Kinilig ang lola nyo!

---
Revised: April 02 2021