MHS: Twenty-Two

Heaven's POV

Minulat ko ang mata ko, sumalubong ang liwanag, ugh! Ang sakit nang katawan ko. A memory flashed at my head, then now, I realized why my body was aching, I was involved in a car and motorcycle crash, and unfortunately I was the driver of the motorcycle. Now, knowing I was involved with the crash, I was here admitted in the hospitals. I wasn't hating hospitals at all, but the scent and the scenery was creeping me out.

I tried sitting but to no offense my body wasn't responding. How unfortunate of me. I rolled my eyes and breathe deeply out of frustration. Never in my life I visit hospitals, I was ended up treating by a home service doctor or treated by organic plants. Nakatitig lang ako sa kisame na puti ng may maramdaman akong presence sa kwarto, pagkabukas ay sinalubong ko sya ng tanong.

"Where's Hans?" I asked, and he scoff

"Ikaw na nga ang nakahilata sa higaan pero kapatid mo parin iniisip mo?"

"Look Skie, sasabihin ko na sa sayo kung ano ang dahilan kung bakit alalang-alala ako kay Hans pero biglang sumulpot ang babaeng Taylor na yon." I said, napairap nalang ako

"Is it because he has threat?" 

Napatingin ako kay Skie, how did he know?

"Just a hunch" he said, shrugging his shoulders

"It wasn't just a threat, it was serious yet dangerous threat, it was from the organization" napalingon sya sa akin

"Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi?" he asked

"Did I have time? Sasabihin ko sana sayo, guess what? Nauudlot lagi, but, I just knew it just yesterday ng lumipat sya sa school" tumango tango sya

"Now, tell me where is he?"

"He was---"

"Heaven!" napatingin ako sa pinto, it was Hans, Daddy and Mommy. Mom looks so worried, Daddy was so serious while Hans was so happy seeing me. Uh? Masaya pa sya sa sitwasyon ko ngayon? Ridiculous. Nagtanguan si Skie at Daddy bago umalis si Skie. When Dad was settled with Mom sitting on the sofa, Hans was already beside me. Literally, lying beside me hugging me. Although it was so ridiculous seeing us on this position, I felt comfortable. This is why I love my brother.

"Hey, how are you? I'm so happy your already conscious, when we went here yesterday, you was so full of blood and unconscious, I was so scared you might die, I'll never had you as my sister." he said as he hugged me. Napangiwi ako, it was so tight and my body ache. My wounds.

But wait?! Yesterday? Ibig bang sabihin today was another day? That the accident was a day ago? Ugh! Tapos nagdrama pa ako kay Skie. Really ridiculous. Pero nung naiprocess ko pang maigi ang sinabi ni Hans, nangunot ang noo ko.

"You saw me with plenty blood? Who are you with?" I asked, he frowned

"Heaven, your treating me like a baby. I can defend myself" he said, indeed but he doesn't know who's after his life. 

"Hans, it was for you sake. You trust easily, and you don't know if your enemy was stronger than you. I need you alive brother, like you, I don't want to loose you. Never" he grinned widely

"For now, that was the sweetest word you ever gave me, Heaven. Now, I'll listen on you. Promise"

"Hope you'll fulfill it"

"I will"

---

Today was the day I would be discharge on the hospital, me and Dad never had a chance to talk, its either he has an important business, or Hans and Mom is there, or my friends would visit me. Hopefully its me and Dad only, we could talk. 

Dad was carefully holding me and helping me to get in the car, cautiously, so that no wounds would open. When I successfully sat in, I put on my seat belt as dad went to the drivers seat. When dad opened the engine, I took the initiative to talk.

"Dad, what was your hunch about the accident I was involved?" I asked, he looked at me for a second and shifted at the car's windshield

"Planned" he said, I nodded, we had the same hunch. Those montero's where familiar, it was the one tailing the black vintage mustang of the big man who trapped me inside a dark room.

"The montero's where familiar for me. We accidentally encountered them on a mission maybe last month or last week" I said, dad nodded

"The car was owned by Vincent and Domingo Elmero" dad said,

"Can I see their faces? Maybe I could see them familiar" dad pointed the dash board of his Toyota, so I reached for it and I saw a folder there. I opened it and was stunned to see whose Domingo Elemero.

"This, this man is Domingo Elmero?" I asked flabbergasted, why would he?

Then I turn the page I was more than flabbergasted when I saw him. This two, they can't be

"Are they caught?" I asked, umiling si Daddy

"No, the car was empty when the policemen arrived, the security guard was watching you while the other one found Skie's gang. Dwayne informed Skie, while Marcus silently got your dagger and holster. Skie manage to arrive with Jacob and Dana as the ambulance exactly arrived with the police. Hans was with Rizelle, Rain, Penelope, Dwayne and Charles, we are contacted by Hans right away and demanded to fetch him just to see you. And we saw you on the hospital, in the stretcher. Hans was wailing he looked so devastated. He even insists watching over you but your Mom handled him." I was astonished with dad's revelation. 

Then, turned furious, one of this two was a traitor, or maybe he wasn't but it came out as one. But one thing was what I wanted to do.

"Dad, I will not ask a favor but a permission and a demand. Order two reapers who will watch over Hans as we, will continue the aborted mission" I said firm. No ones gonna stop me, even the Mafia Bosses.

"No, Heaven, its too dangerous" dad said

"Dangerous my ass. How about Hans situation, Dad? I would risk everything just to make his situation out of it. Please, Dad" I begged, later on he sighed

"Alright. But please, maintain you safety" 

"I can't promise but I will"

Kung noon, wala na akong pake mamatay man ako sa misyon o hindi. Ngayon, sisiguraduhin kong mabubuhay ako. Knowing how devastated Hans was nung nakita nya akong na aksidente was enough to break my heary into pieces.

Wala na rin akong pake sa engagement na ginawa nila dad. Alam ko namang hindi yon matutuloy gaya ng dati. Isa pa, ako na ang papatay sa company nila kung ipilit nila yon. Kayang-kaya ko naman yon gawin eh.

Sa ngayon, yung misyon muna ang aatupagin ko. Bahala na muna yung katotohanan kay Ian, at yung sa engagement. Tsaka ko na rin kokomprontahin si Skie tungkol don. Pero sa ngayon, kakausapin ko muna yung gang ni Skie, yung roommates ko, at yung dati kong gang. Kailangan ko silang kausapin dahil alam kong mahihirapan ako ng todo.

Pati yung teachers ko, magpapa excuse namuna ako. Tapos ipapa home school ko muna siguro Hans para sure yung proteksyon nya.

Siguro ganon muna. I can't risk him sa school, lalo na at ang bilis talaga niyang makipag kaibigan.

"Dad. Lastly, could you please talk to Hans and explain to him, he need to home school for the moment?"

---

Revised: April 01 2021