MHS: Six

Heaven's POV

Someone woke me up and it quite annoyed me. I groaned on frustration as I opened my eyes. Rizelle's worried eyes were the ones I saw first. Bumangon ako sa pagkakahiga and my head was kinda hurting. Anong oras na ba ako nakatulog kahapon?

"What?" I asked groggily

"May dalawang tao ang naghahanap sa iyo. Papatayin ka daw pag hindi mo binilisan. At isa pa, hindi ka umattend ng morning class, pinapahanap ka ng Adviser. Ginigising kasi namin ikaw kanina eh nakakatkot ang sinabi mo, sa huli sumuko nalang kami."

Okay, so it was noon, at noon na rin nakarating si Jacob at Dana, without any words I got up and took a bath, change in my favorite gangster attire. Lumabas akong kwarto at tinungo ang sala, for sure doon nila pinapasok sina Jacob at Dana, when I was on stairs nakita ko na silang prenteng nakaupo. Dana was on her phone scrolling something while Jacob just sat and eyes were close.

"Good Noon, Lady Heaven" pagbati nila. They were the great reapers under my care, and somehow, we were friends, umupo ako sa opposite direction at tintigan sila.

They immediately sat straight and looked at me with a fix serious expression. Jacob and Dana were twins, and I wonder why, they were actually different. Dana was matured looking, while Jacob was different. Maybe their similarities were they work cleanly, they were scary when serious, and they were very competitive that they don't want to be defeated. They were reapers who has a good reputation and was a model for the other reapers we had.

"So, did Daddy told you everything?"

"Yeah, and it was kinda cool we need to be here for a month or two" Jacob said excitingly

"Sino ba sila, at pano namin sila makikilala?"

"Honestly wala akong ideya kung saan sila mahahanap, but dad sent me information and backgrounds maybe it'll be helpful" saad ko, "I'll send you the email"

Pero napatigil ako, "Who'll be watching the President?" nagtaas ng kamay si Jacob, right, sa kanya ang medyo hindi kinakailangang bantayan. The big fish here was Keisha, sya ang head, at yon ang malaking posibilidad.

Dad seriously calculated everything. Malamang, ilalagay nila sa least na position ang head. Keisha was the secretary at less spotlight sa kanya. Maybe Kayla was the bait, na aakalain ng karamihan na sya ang head dahil sya ang President. Dad was really a genuis.

"Then you Dana will be monitoring the big fish. That's good"

"How could a hidden organization be built inside the school without noticing by the owner?" Dana asked seriously, I eyed her "had the same question"

Huminga syang malalim "This school was probably a mystery. Marami akong katanungan, maybe while doing this mission I could do research about this school?"

"Don't, it'll risk your life" nasabi ko nalang, nagkibit balikat sya

"Well, their's no problem on trying"

---

After the talk I didn't bother attending my whole class now, instead I stayed at the tree where I saw the illegal transaction yesterday night. Knowing na dito nagaganap ang mga illegal transaction I need to hide, hindi pwedeng may makakaalam na alam ko ang lugar na to. I was about to lay on the branch pero may nahagip ang mata ko. Is that Olive? My blood boiled automatically, seeing her wanted me to find revenge.

Marahas akong bumaba sa puno na eksaktong harap nya. She has a horrified expression pero napalitan ng galit. Oh come on, anger vs anger? Mukhang walang magpapatalo sa amin.

"You cheater! Akala mo ba nalimutan ko ang ginawa mong pangdaraya?" I said enough to scare her, pero she concealed it and plastered an annoying face.

"Oh, I knew it, can't move on?" so, dinadaan nya sa pangaasar, lets see kung sino ang asar talo.

"Yeah, can't move on. Seeing you making an epic fail ambush that didn't gave me enough scratch and broken bone, is like watching a comedy video." tas ngumisi ako, now? who immediately turned to a pissed off bitch?

"Don't even try" she said, glaring at me

"Don't you know that was a move of coward people? Why? Can't beat me?"

Knowing Olive, hindi ito naiiwang magisa so, I'm pretty sure she has a back up. "Say, can I know whose the person you with?"

Nagulat naman sya, I smirked "No one can beat my sense on sensing presence" I said with a sly smile

"Come out!" iritadong sabi ni Olive, may lumabas naman babae, she's the other leader

"Mind introducing her to me. Baka makasama sya sa laro, oh, its possible knowing that your gang does cheating, lalo na kung nakikita nyo ng natatalo kayo"

Irritation was drawn on their faces, kinda funny and I like that faces specially on my enemies. That's a sign that I'm winning.

"Jana, make sure you'll break her bone" nanggagalaiting saad ni Olive

"My, hindi ka sasama? Lemme guess, your upto a dirty move?" umiling iling ako "Wala na kayong pagasa para matawag na gangsters. What a lame"

Nagumpisa na kaming magtagisan ng galing ni Jana. She's fast but I'm faster, she's strong but I'm stronger, she wise but I could read her moves and I'm wiser. Nahagip ko agad si Olive nag hahanap ng opening, I gave her but she didn't know she fell on my trap. Nakuha ko ang kamay nya at inikot tsaka umikot ako para gamitin ang kamay nya na isuntok sa mukha ni Jana. At ginawa ko yon na nakatalikod kay Jana.

I freed her hand and I saw her crying on pain. I turned my expression on a blank yet stern one.

"The two of you. Make sure when your fighting someone, you'll win. For a gangster's image was strong, wise and fast fighter. On your case, train more." tumalikod ako "Isa pa, gangster's never cheat, in any ways, never betray their co-gang member and work as a team. Also, gangster's never let their emotion decide, if you let your emotion eat you up, you'll never win, always remember that. You must fix yourself and organize, in that way, you could win a fight. If you accomplish all, ran to me, and I'll offer something you'll never regret."

Umalis na ako sa lugar na yon at tsinek ang phone ko, dad is here and I was told to meet him. I was summoned, I wonder ano ang paguusapan namin.

Kung isa lang naman ito sa mga ipapares nila sa akin, aba! Baka hindi ko na talaga sila papansinin. Baka hindi ko na sila mapapatawad. Nakakainis na lahat nalang minamamipula nila sa akin. Sana naman, mabuksan na nila ang mata nila at makitang huwag ng pakialaman ang pribado kong buhay. Oo magulang ko sila at anak nila ako, pero wala pa rin akong mahanap na tamang rason upang panghimasukan nila ang aking buhay.

They were there to guide me, not to manipulate me. They were there to support me, not to ask me to do this or that. They were there to love me, for who I am, not to change me on who I must to be. They were there to teach me, not to force me to do what they wanted me to do. Lastly, they were there to let me live, and let me choose what I wanted to be, not to choose on what life I must live.

---
Revised: March 29 2021