MHS: Twenty-Six

Heaven's POV

"What is that?" Skie asked cold,

I gulped, me and Dad was contemplating whether to tell it or not but I choosed to show him, I looked at dad and he managed to state a 'no' sign while Sir John was just watching. Following my gut feel, I sighed.

"It was a photo, just look at it. And please, don't do a move"

I gave him the photo as he reached it, his face darken as he saw it. Even me, I will have that expression if I knew that Hans was secretly having a meeting with one of the enemies. Pero nawala ata ang expression ko sa sinabi nya.

"Why is Kiarra dating someone?" napaface palm ako. I suppress my laughter as he gave a wrong comment.

The eff? Srsly?

"Skie, it wasn't dating. That guy is Vincent Elemero, the driver of one of the grey montero that intentionally bumped on me. Remember the accident?" I said

Nawala ang darken expression nya at napalitan nang blank face tas mamaya ay naging furious ang mga mata nya. "Is Kiarra one of them?" he asked

He's tone was laced with anger but hatred and betrayal was more evident. I can't blame him, he was loving his sister like she was with a blood of Grande yet this is what he'll see?

"No one knows except her and the man on the photo" Sir John was so cold and it scares me but it was least of my concern. Me and Dad was looking at each other, may dapat kaming pagusapan pero naudlot dahil sa pagdating ni Sir John at mas lalong kasama nya si Skie.

"Anong nais nyo at nadalaw kayo sa mansion namin, John?" tanong na kaswal ni Daddy

"May kailangan tayong pagusapan Peter" saad ni Sir John, napatingin naman silang dalawa sa amin na para bang sinasabing kailangan nang privacy. Kaya kahit labag sa loob ko, tumayo ako at sumabay kay Skie sa paglabas.

Dinala kami ng paa namin sa labas ng mansion at pumunta kami sa gazebo ni Mommy. Ng makaupo kami doon, ay nilamon kami ng katahimikan. Maya't maya lumipat nang pwesto si Skie at tumabi sa akin, pinag-intertwine nya ang kamay namin at sumandal sya sa balikat ko. I smiled softly. Now me ang Skie was in a relationship, am I ready to die? Do I have still the courage to do the solo mission? The mission that has a personal need? I mentally smiled worriedly, how can I do that?

"So, Heaven, tell me ano yung mission na sinasabi ni Sir Peter?" tanong ni Skie, I chocked the lumped forming on my throat. Should I tell him? Pero ang original plan ay sasabihin ko lang pag gagawin ko na ang move? What should I do? Ipopostpone ko ba? O ililipat ko sa mas maaga? Now, how could I escape this?

"Wala naman, hindi pa kasi sure si Daddy kung ibibigay nya ba sa akin eh" I lied.

Bakit parang napapadalas ang pagsisinungaling ko? Am I surely going to hell after my life? But despite my lie, Skie wasn't taken by it. He was one of the person I can't lie on.

"Are you sure? Parang di naman nakakaconvice ang sinabi mo" he commented. Oh Skie, don't do this to me.

Thinking for another lie a maid went to our way, we automatically change to a cold person. Yeah that was us.

"Uh, Young Lady, Young Master, may naghahanap po sa inyo sa labas nang gate." sabi nya, we nodded

"Pakisabi sa butlers kumuha ng guns" utos ni Skie, both of us has no guns. And as a Mafia Heir and a Gang Leader we need guns if we will talk to someone we don't trust.

Maya-maya pa ay, may isang butler na lumapit sa amin, he gave us our guns and escorted us to the gate. There we saw a black vintage mustang, it looks familiar. Then, my heart thumped rapidly. There's something that wasn't going well, my gut feeling says it.

Niready ko ang baril ko ng mas makalapit kami, the butlers were in front of us, as they made a protecting stance. Ng tuluyan na kami makalapit ay mas lalong kumabog ang puso ko. I glanced at the window but sadly it was tinted black. May lumabas na lalaki and he looked familiar, he was one of the gray montero driver who wanted me dead.

"Domingo Elmero" I said coldly, masking my fear, his gaze averted mine as his smirk came widely.

"My, my, the Mafia Heiress, Heaven Blackwell isn't it?" he said, as he gave me a manyak look. Para nya akong hinuhubaran sa kanyang mga tingin kaya agad akong napamaang.

Skie, who was aware on the look of the guy blocked his body on mine, making the guy frown. "Napaka kill joy naman nang Mafia Heir ng Grande Mafia, ineenjoy ko pa ang katawan ng Mafia Heiress ng Blackwell Mafia" agad na nagtagis ang baga ni Skie.

Knowing that I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend, he'll do all just to keep me his. Like what we said, I was his and his alone. I can feel the fury on his presence. Talagang pinanindigan nyang sya lang dapat ang titingin sa akin, hahawak sa akin, at hahalik sa akin. Somehow, despite our situation I found it sweet.

"Shut up, old hag. Don't ever touch the Mafia Heiress, of Blackwell Mafia, you are on her territory don't you dare" saad ni Skie. I can tell why did he use Mafia Heiress than the traditional way of my girl, because of our situation, Domingo Elmero will use me against him, against the Mafia's and vice versa. Having me and Skie in a relationship was very dangerous. That I hoped this will all end.

Domingo Elmero just chuckled "Just admit that you two were in a relationship." then it stunned me, Skie just went normal

"Pretty nice hunch, we'll you can think freely but, lemme know why are you here?" Skie asked, I don't know how much courage it takes for him to be that calm.

"Well, want to see my surprise to the two of you?" mas lumakas ang kabog nang dibdib ko "Well, goons!" tas pumalakpak sya nang tatlong beses

May lumabas na dalawang goons at maya-maya may marahas silang inilabas na dalawang tao. The guy looks familiar, habang yung babae ay maliit at medyo pamilyar. Sabay na inalis nang dalawang goons ang kanilang mga sako sa ulo revealing the two. Fear crept me as I saw the man's face no.

"Hans" I called napatingin sa akin si Hans. I hint of fear crossed his eyes. Biglang nagtagis ang baga ko

"What do you did to him! How dare you touch my innocent brother!" I was about to assault him but Skie hold me

"Stop Heaven" he whispered, somehow I calmed. Napatingin ako sa dalawang bihag. Kiarra was the girl

"Kiarra? I thought your meeting Vincent Elemero?" I asked, unconsciously, napayuko sya

"How did you know? Anyway, they lured me" she said weak, nagtagis ang baga ni Skie kasabay nang akin

"Hans? Where are they? How did they get you?" napayuko si Hans

"Someone approached me, they told me your in grave danger and you were finding me. I'm sorry I trust easily" Hans was so sincere and I can sense great regret on his voice

Muling nagtagis ang baga ko, pero I held it. Naalala ko ang sinabi ko sa weaklings na sina Jana at Olive, right. I must not get swayed with my emotions. I grabbed and wear my mask. An emotionless and blank face mask.

Tumingin ako kay Domingo Elmero "Remember this Domingo Elmero, I'll get on you and I'll get back my brother and Skie's. If I saw them with wounds and scars I swear, you'll meet your demise."

Threaten, he put back the two on the back seat of the car and drove. I never attempted to save them, baka ikapahamak pa nila. But one things for sure, I'll continue my alone business.

"Don't worry, Kiarra, Hans. I'll save you. Don't worry" I whispered as I watched the car fading from my sight.

---
Revised: April 02 2021