MHS: Twenty-Nine

Skie's POV

I was so worried while waiting for the doctor's to come out, I know that Heaven's condition was critical, but I couldn't help but to be anxious. Many what if's came out of my head that sitting would make me uncomfortable. I was leaning in the hospital walls, a little bit far from the ER, where Heaven was taken and I just kept on watching her friends comfort each other.

"Bro" nagulat ako sa kumalabit sa akin. I looked at him at napagtanto kong si Marcus pala. I looked at him blankly masking all the emotions I felt. Being cold and blank was so natural for other's and now, I really need it the most.

Having mixed emotions are so dangerous, that even a single emotion can lead me to death. Mafia Bosses are known as tough and cold, and me being as a Heir, need to practice that. Heaven here in the hospital was so difficult for me, I need to calm myself just to make sure that I could maintain my blank face and dangerous aura, but Marcus near me would make any changes. 

Sighing he looked at me helpless "Just cry, Skie. Not all the time you need to keep it all alone. I understand your reason but, would you still keep it, even if Heaven was on a life and death situation? Man, you need to show it, show that you are worried, that you are furious, that you are loving her. Look at those girls, Dana and Rizelle were tough reapers yet they let them see their vulnerability. Why? They love Heaven. You, you can show it. Don't worry about the threats, Sir John and Sir Peter closed the hospital, nurses here are working at the Mafia, the outside were surrounded with Yeoman's and trustworthy reapers. So, at least, give yourself a chance to be vulnerable. Your not a stone, Your a human, you can show weakness"

His words triggered me but thankfully, I'm good at masking. Gathering all my strength I answered his statement.

"I need to be tough, girls are vulnerable, that's a fact. But me, I can't show any, I need to be tough. Being naturally cold and blank was really hard, and if I let my emotions take me, I'll go insane. I could release my mask if I was alone, or if any of my family was with me, or if Heaven was with me. At least I know, that there's no business that would bother me. So Marcus, leave me. May oras para sa mga luha, at sa ngayon hindi pa ito ang oras." then I flashed my serious yet deadly look expression

Marcus sighed in defeat and tapped my shoulders twice saying goodbye. He went back and watched over the crying girls. Not so long, I sensed that the doctors were ready to go out, so I used my speed to be the first to talk with the doctors. Hindi naman ako mali, at nagbukas ang pintuan saktong pagdating ko, me and the doctor's eyes met so, I initiate the talk.

"How's. my. girl?" I bluntly asked. Mukhang lahat sila nagulat maski sila Marcus, yes, my gang knew that I love Heaven, but they still don't know that I was committed with her already. Getting impatient I asked again but I made sure I emphasize each word "How's. My. Girl?"

Gritting my teeth I forced myself not to hurt this doctor in front of me. When she sighed, it made me a little bit calm "She's unconscious but we manage to treat the wounds. Aside from that we need blood donation. Her type was, type O so we need type O too"

I became pale, I wasn't a type O or negative type O. I am a positive AB and I wasn't compatible to give her. I was about to loose chance when I saw Penelope wiping her tears. 

"Doctor, I'm a positive O blood. I'll give as many blood she needs." determinadong sabi ni Penelope, she was so brave. 

"Do you have any blood sickness?" the doctor ask