MHS: Twenty-Seven

Heaven's POV

Later that night, I sneaked out of the room, and recall my plan. Yeah, I can't wait to save my brother and Skie's sister. Sinabi ko kay Daddy ang plano ng makauwi kami ng school ni Skie. We also told them that Domingo Elmero did abducted and lured our younger siblings.

I believed on Hans and his ability if he was abducted alone but, he was with Kiarra and and I don't know if Kiarra was trained well. Hans was well-trained I know that, because even if he has his own reaper who trains him, I do personal training with him. Kaya masyado syang skilled, his weak point was him being so friendly and easily got swayed and give his trust to someone.

Dumating ako sa cliff at sinuot ang earphone ko, I also have my earing and necklace that had a hidden camera. Not only that, may isa pang hidden camera na may tracker at hearing device sa loob ko. They can't easily see that because it was well hidden. Madami din akong weapons na hindi ganon ka visible na nasa katawan ko. I am moving with a well-planned move. I can't risk highly, I know this will happen anytime and that time was now. I need to save my brother and Kiarra, even if it will risk my life.

Pero I halted my pace. Skie's face flashed my mind, would I still risk? Then Hans came up, this is so incredibly hard for now, but I'll take any risk, hope luck was with me. I checked my motorcycle if there are any tracking device, and I saw one. Skie did put this, I know that so I removed it and put it on the ground.

Again, I couldn't risk any lives here, except mine.

"Sorry Skie" I whispered.

Like what was planned before I went out, I sneaked at everyones room and left a note with the same message, but different on Skie. I fasten my speed and maneuvered on that organization. Alam kong duon lang nila pwedeng dalhin si Hans, and I saw at Kiarra's hint, she gave a hint. Probably she know we spied them multiple times. I parked my motorcycle on the same spot where we left it every time we spy them.

Ng maipark ko na yon, dumaan ako sa daan na sementado. I bravely went towards the main gate of the organization. I am the Mafia Heiress, a Gang Leader, I did missions alone, I won't do a stupid move without any plans. Marching towards the gate, hinarangan ako ng mga guards. I greeted them with a smile.

"Hi! I'm Heaven, your worst nightmare" getting my gun on my single holster I shot them on their forehead.

Poor them, their loyalty on this stupid organization will lead them to death. I shot the CCTV's on a blind spot and hopped inside the main building. It was dawn so I could move swiftly, using my stiletto ankle boots and, my black skinny jeans, my plain black tube topped by my leather jacket and my thick eyeliner, thick mascara, thin bloody red lipstick. My hair didn't messed my swifty move because it was tied high.

I silenced everyone who blocks my way with my silencer gun and entered the hall with their identification card. I also shoot every CCTV's and secret cameras using my of course lovely gun. I memorized the blue print of this building because of the help of an unloyal people here that daddy manage to lure. I did managed to getting in unseen and go to the dungeon but of course, I need to do my business here first. Once they'll knew, there attention will be on the missing file, which will be easy on me.

When I enetered their data room, I counted them four, so I silence three of them because the other one moved. Damn that guy. When he faced me, before he could react he was easily silenced. I went to a dark spot and shoot every CCTV I would see. I didn't move their as I scan for suspicious camera. Too bad, I was trained as a Mafia Heiress, although I won't be one, I know every persons mentality. When I found all secret cameras, I shoot them.