°Chapter 9°

"Smile Lei... it suits you..."

°⛲💎⛲°

°⛲💎⛲°

•Xiao Liene's POV•

I woke up while I felt my eyes wet. I must be crying all night as I remember that Yoongi is leaving... and the way I look to Lei's eyes that night... He maybe still hurt at the announcement.

 He maybe still hurt at the announcement

I went out and smell something good. I got confuse and went to the kitchen to see oppa cooking. "Oppa? Why are you still here? Isn't your flight this morning?" I ask as I back hugged him.

"I moved it tomorrow... I want a one more day with my sister because yesterday, we didn't get to spend time together..." he reminded with a small smirk.

"Aawww~ Oppa~ You shouldn't have~" I said before I kiss his cheeks.

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

After breakfast, Yoongi and I skip our way to school. He made sure that tomorrow is his real flight. "Nini, oppa is going to his class... Are sure you can take it from here?" He ask before I nod.

"Enjoy your last day here in Mingde...  You might need it..." I said as I kiss his cheeks before I left to go to the rooftop with my violin. I really want to spend some time with him before going to class but he needs his sleep before the session start so he sleep.

I was just looking around while playing something cheerful at my instrument until I stop when I saw Lei alone while looking at the sky. Then I saw his drawing of Jing at the wall.

"Is that... Jing?" I started that caught his attention. "Does it look like her? I'm not good with arts... Shancai saw it first..." he said before I laugh and grab a chalk. "I'll just add something to make it better for you... How does it look?" I ask as I finish.

"Wow... Almost look like her..." he said simply before he look down to his feet. I just sigh and sat next to him.

"Are you alright?" I ask in worry. "D-Does it look like I'm n-not?" He ask.