°Chapter 6°

"You like Ximen, don't you, Xiao Liene..."

•Xiao Liene's POV•

•Xiao Liene's POV•

I scream from a nightmare before I groan in frustration. I promise Yoongi that no boys... yet someone already touch my lips. I just ran my hand in my hair before I take a shower and change;

 I just ran my hand in my hair before I take a shower and change;

Last night was so embarrassing... I hope no one took a video of that... I'm so dead to oppa if he saw that... I put my doll shoes on and decided to check how Yoongi was doing?

Soon, he answered as I drink his coffee. The first thing he ask is how I was doing or did Qinghe hit on me. I swear he just made my morning more exciting. I began talking abou the job and he still can't find one.

"How about the song you sold again?"

"I got 224 yuan here..."

"Hope your not stressing yourself or else..." I warned before I heard him laugh from the phone.

"Don't worry Nini... I making sure I'm not overworking myself because I don't wanna ruin your week... Just make sure you're having fun..."

"Of course oppa... I'm keeping my promise. Although, my new friend Jing is having a party next week... She told us to wear something elegant... Can you help me on that?" I ask.

"Sure thing, Nini... Let's see what we can do by the end of the week. And I'm gonna  make sure you are the fairest of them all..." he said proudly from the phone that made me laugh.

"Of course you would... Also, have you got any contact of our parents even they abandoned us..."

"I have no idea... They never show any sign like they don't exist... but don't worry, once oppa find a job, I'll make sure to let you know..." he said as I saw Qinghe and Shancai together.

I greet them and they greet back before I continue talking to Yoongi again. "Of course! Once you return, I will shower you a lot of kiss to heal your boo boos..." he teased before I laugh.

"You really know how to make me feel better. I'll buy you something here. Want something?"

"How about 'you'?"