°Chapter 5°

"I'm sorry... I made the same m-mistake..."

°💐💮💐°

°💐💮💐°

•Xiao Liene's POV•

Night time came and me and Yoongi are eating some bulgogi since I'm still not use to Chinese food. I wonder if Shancai is feeling better right now and we have one week vacation.

"Nini, what were you thinking? You've been quiet during our dinner. Usually, your the first one to talk..." Yoongi cut my thoughts off before I sigh.

"What will you do for the one week vacation oppa?" I ask him before he start thinking.

"I would usually spend some time with you, but since I still haven't find a job, I can't... So I would be looking for a company the whole week..."  he explain.

"If I may... is it okay to ask your permission for me to hangout with my friends in Sanya?" I blurt before he choke on his food.

"S-Sanya?!"

"Please oppa~ This is my first time... with real friends..."

"Min Xiao Liene, I swear to god..." he warned before I groan. He was being serious every time he call me by my full real name. He seem to notice my expression when he soften his look and rub his forehead.

"Ok fine... BUT... if I heard something happen bad to you, I would swim all the way there and kill the guy who invite you..." he warned before my face lit up and got out of my chair. I kiss his cheeks before I backhugged him like we always do.

"Your really are the best brother in the world!"

"Also..." he pause before he stood up. He grab something from the top shelf before he show me a box. I got curious and slowly open it, revealing a white touch screen phone.

"Huh? What's this for oppa?" I ask him surprised before he smile and show me his black touch screen phone.

"I bought this years ago... I never give it to you because we have never been apart of each other... And I think it's a perfect time for you to have one like the other kids have since you are a teenager..."

"But oppa... this is too much... I don't wanna be like the others... I wanna be different... I wanna be me..."

"That's why I love you so much, I wanna give you everything you need... From now on, if you ever miss me, you can call me here... and if Daoming Si follow you there to hit on you, I'll murder him..." he warned before I laugh at his warning.

"Thanks oppa... I love it... I promise I'll call you..." I said before he kiss my forehead.

"Good... Now finish your food so you could pack your things for the week and go to bed early. Don't forget to brush your teeth..."