°Chapter 3°

"Remember me, F4?"

°🌼🌸🌼

•Xiao Liene's POV•

I woke up from a nightmate and bad mood as I remember what happen yesterday.

I got to the dining room and bang my head in the table, completely shocking Yoongi with his coffee that almost spill

I got to the dining room and bang my head in the table, completely shocking Yoongi with his coffee that almost spill. "Woah. What happen yesterday that cause you to bang your pretty flawless forehed in the glass table..."

"Nothing o-oppa..." I lied. "I know you pretty well, Nini... What the heck happen..." he said before I slowly lift my face to his.

"I almost got lost when you want me to go home all by myself... I had a nightmare about it..." I lied again. If I tell him me about almost loosing my innocence.

"I'm really sorry, Nini... I didn't mean to, but I earn some 470 yuan for us... I'm thinking of saving it for us... and I think that you should ask your friends to help you since I won't be walking with you some time..." he explain before the flashback of Si destroying me and pushing me away.

Then I snapped when he push me purposely and broke my flute in front of me.

I scream and slam both of my hand in the dining table. "I will not back down!!! He deserve some beating!!!"

"You'll do what-now?"

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

I stomped my doll shoes towards my school as my brother follow and try to stop me. "Nini, calm down sis!" He said but I growl and ignore him. "Goodmorning Xiao Liene-" Quinghe pause when I walk pass him.

I then saw F4 walking in front of me. "Daoming Si!" I called before I got their attention. I got more pissed and made fist on my hands. I stopped in front of him and shot the darkest glare I could give, which made him flinch a but keep his cool.