°Chapter 2°

°"Your such a jerk!"°

°❄💎❄°

I woke up from a blanket covering me in my homework table. I must've slept after I finish my gift. I quickly took a shower and change to another clothes choose by my big brother.

 I quickly took a shower and change to another clothes choose by my big brother

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

As always, Yoongi left me again, but not before he walk me to my locker. I put my violin inside and look for Shancai and Li-zhen. They told me to meet up with them somewhere.

Once I reach with the gift, I saw both of them with a cake. "Hey guys! Did I miss anything?" I ask. "No, not at all! Hey look, there's a card!" Li-zhen was about to get it but Shancai didn't let her and suggested to look at it later inside.

"Then let's just take a picture of it!"

"But not here. Too many people..."

"How about you Xiao Liene? Do you have anything for me?!" The birthday girl ask.

"Maybe later... It's not that good like Shancai's cake... I'll give it to you later tho!" I added before we follow Shancai. I wonder if Li-zhen will love my gift. Oppa, did help me a bit on this.

We reach the staircase before they start taking pictures as I watch. I can't believe I just met them today. They are so cool. Suddenly, I notice Li-zhen was too close to the stairs.

"Wait- Li-zhen!" I called before she siddenly slip and throw the cake. I ran and grab her in time. "You okay?" I ask before she nod and respond, "I'm fine, but the cake fell. I-" she soon pause between her sentence once we both turn around in shock.

We spot the F4 staring while Daoming Si's glaring as he was covered in cake frosting. "You girls again?..." he growl in anger before my eyes shrunk and back away.

"Oh no, s-sorry... I didn't mean to..." Li-zhen stuttered with a nervous look, but Si didn't remove his glare. "If you needed to say sorry, why do we need the police?" He growl deeper while my fist was shaking rapidly.