Chapter 6

"What da fuq do we do now Merlin!" "Why do you always think I have the solutions for your problems!?" "That's why I hired you!" "You didn't hire me! Your father did!"

"Uh...are you guys okay?" Merlin and Arthur jump and whip their head toward Harry, they noticed that their bickering caught the attention of the trio and the people around them. "YEAH! We're fine!", responded Merlin a little to loud. Merlin looked back at Arthur and he saw how uncomfortable and anxious he was, his lips had a quiver, he was sweating, and he was slightly shaking, he had never really seen him like this before. But who can blame him? They're in this entire new place with no protection (or so Arthur thinks) surrounded by enemies, young...but enemies.

"William is just feeling a little under the weather!" Merlin informed the trio. "Oh no! Are you okay William? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" Responded Hermione, Ron butts in, "I bet it's just the first day nerves." Arther looked at them and snapped out of it, he isn't afraid! He isn't scared at all! Even tho he's young again and he has no sword he's totally not scared. Heck! Even the hat said he was very courageous. "I'm fine! I just don't like being surrounded by so many people."

"We'll don't worry. We're going to be called to our dorms soon." "Our dorms?"

I definitely didn't forget about this account. And I definitely didn't have the next couple of chapters ready for this fic.

 And I definitely didn't have the next couple of chapters ready for this fic

I know this chapter is short but I might do a little skip to the dorms