The 2nd Date

❤︎

The 2nd Date

Part 44

Arthit's POV

"Hi, can I speak to Kongpob please?" My heart sank as I recognized Vanessa's voice over the phone.

"Hold on please. Kongpob, you have a phone call!"

He walked downstairs and into the living room as I continued with my homework, trying my best to eavesdrop on their conversation – or rather Kongpob's side of their conversation.

"Hi..."

...

"Yes..."

...

"This Saturday?"

...

"Mmhmm... yes I like their music too..."

...

"Alright, I'll get the tickets."

...

"Yes, see you then..."

0_0

Oh god no...

Kongpob Suthiluck is going on a second date!!!

And it seems to be for a concert!!!

❤︎

I looked at Kongpob Suthiluck carefully as he hung up the phone, trying to read his expression and determine his feelings for Vanessa. To my disappointment, his face was as bland as ever. He caught me watching him intently and folded his arms across his chest, waiting for me to make a comment.

"So.... you're going out with Vanessa again?" I tried to ask casually.

"Yes."

"And where are you going?"

"It's the Markov's concert. Why do you want to know? Are you going to spy on us again and do your best to ruin our date?" His dark eyes bore into mine and there was an obvious smirk on his face.

0_0

WHAT??? He knew!!!

Of course he knew and yet he didn't say anything during the date!!!

I felt my temper rising, "Who on earth wants to spy on you? Stop being so full of yourself!"

"Arthit look, go and find yourself another guy." He said with a sigh, looking away from me to stare outside the window. He almost looked...sad to say it.

My eyes widened as I flinched by those harsh words. I...I know! You don't have to say it out loud! I just...need time to...damnit.

"Mind your own business! I don't need your silly advice!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, before running out of the living room into the kitchen, slamming the door as hard as I could. And damn, those tears of sadness and anger and just...frustration were already streaming down my cheeks.I just hope Kongpob hadn't seen them.

To my annoyance, Daniel was in the kitchen tho and he was staring at me in mock disapproval. It was obvious from the glint in his eyes that he had overhead my conversation with Kongpob Suthiluck. "How violent can you get?" He drawled insolently, smirking at me. "You know, you're so different from the person brother is matchmade with. As I've heard, she is pretty, gentle and well mannered. You should learn from her..." He continued relentlessly, rubbing salt into my open and damn painful wounds.