Merry Christmas

❤︎

Merry Christmas

Part 39

Arthit's POV

It's almost Chrismas now...Time really flies...

Things are looking much better for the Suthiluck family. Kongpob Suthiluck actually invented this new online game that topped the sales chart in Japan. That contributed a lot to recuperating for the company's losses. 

In moments like these, I do wonder how Kongpob Suthiluck can be so intelligent and resourceful. I mean it's not just studies and sports now. He's even successful in the merciless corporate world and he's only twenty years old? 

Also, I have to admit that the green-eyed monster of rage and jealous got to me very often in the office, especially when the females in the office were trying their best one-by-one or in groups to flirt with Kongpob. Fortunately he showed zero interest in all of them. 

For once, I was glad of his cold personality – his personal cheerleader team seemed to find it pretty discouraging.

❤︎

Mike tried to organize a Christmas dinner for the tennis club, however, from what I knew no one was interested going, so in the end he cancelled it. Aya, May and I decided to have our own party in the Kongpob house. 

Their boyfriends were both unavailable to join on Christmas Eve and the entire Suthiluck household, along with my Dad, were all invited to a corporate Christmas party on the same day, so we would be able to have the house all to ourselves. I must admit that I'm really looking forward to it because it's been a while since we had the opportunity to cosy up and gossip on secrets...

The telephone rang and I quickly rushed to pick up the call. "Hello?"

"Arthit, Aya here."

"Hi, Aya..." I had a sinking feeling in my heart as I had a very good idea what was coming next.

"Hey, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to come over today. My boyfriend planned a surprise for me, Christmas dinner for just the two of us at an expensive restaurant. That's why he pretended that he was unavailable. I'm so sorry..."

What, you too??? Damnit...

"It's okay. Just go and enjoy yourself." I replied with a heavy heart.

"Thanks Arthit! I owe you one." 

I sighed heavily as I looked at Chibi who was sitting on the floor next to me – the only other living creature in the house. 

"Looks like it's just you and me tonight Chibi, May's also not coming, because her boyfriend planned something." 

He wagged his tail and panted happily. I dragged my feet to the couch and plonked myself down, turning the TV on. 

"Merry Christmas, Arthit", I told myself silently, preparing for the loneliest Christmas in my entire life.

❤︎

Kongpob's POV

We were sitting in the car and waiting at the traffic lights when someone familiar caught my eye. Isn't that May? 

I blinked as I stared at the long-haired girl who was clinging onto her companion's arm. Yes, no doubt about it. What was she doing out here with her boyfriend when she was supposed to be with Arthit in our house?