The 2nd Kiss

❤︎

The 2nd Kiss

Part 34

Arthit's POV

"Hey Arthit!" I turned around and saw Mike waving at me. I waved back cheerfully.

"Yo! What's up?"

"Do you know that Kongpob switched jobs?"

"Did he???" My eyes opened wide – Kongpob Suthiluck never mentioned that to me. Well, he never did before, but...damnit, how did I not notice it before?

"Yes, he's actually working at my grandma's inn." 

My mouth dropped open, Mike's grandmother owned an inn? And I never knew! 

Well, within seconds he was blabbering to me all the details – apparently the inn was at a holiday resort and there was a restaurant that Kongpob was working at. And sometimes he also helped out at the reception.

After Mike had told me everything, I rushed home to update the Kongpob family. 

And guess what???

Mrs and Mr Suthiluck decided to take all of us to the inn for a holiday weekend!

Hehe...I am so smart sometimes!

❤︎

Kongpob's POV

I was wiping the tables one bright morning, enjoying the peace and quietness, when suddenly...

"Kongpob!!!" 

My head snapped up when I heard my mother's voice calling for me. To my surprise, my entire family, including the Rojnapat family, were dragging suitcases into the inn.

What the hell...

"Mother, father...um...you've all come to stay?" I asked in half-disbelief, half-panic.

"That's right son, we're here for the weekend!" My mother squealed happily in response, while Daniel waved at me happily.

0_0

No way in hell...

"H-How many rooms do you need?" I asked them politely as I approached the reception desk. Despite my anger and dissatisfaction over this situation, I was still working after all.

"You know, son, we were initially staying at a bigger resort. However, we decided to come here after Mike recommended this place. I'm glad we made the choice. We will be seeing a lot of you this weekend, Kongpob." My mom spoke very happily, while Dad and Mr. Rojnapat were nodding equally excited. Only Arthit's head was hung low, clearly avoiding looking me in the eyes.

I nodded as I quickly checked them in and gave their keys. I turned to see my Mama heaving a sigh of relief, before nodding her heads towards Arthit, obviously suggesting me to led him up to his room.

Damn, mother you really won't give up, do you?

Although, this was not part of my work obligations, I decided to obey to avoid getting a earful from my dear mother again. I sighed and grabbed Arthit's luggage, walking away from him, knowing very well he would follow me wherever.

"Kongpob Suthiluck," Arthit spoke softly as he walked beside me.

"Yes?"

"Thanks... thank you so much for carrying my luggage. So... so sorry about giving you so much trouble. I never expected your mother to bring us here..." His voice died away as he bowed his head guiltily.