"No I can finish all of this in three weeks."

"if you say so." I put the bag down.

Her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello y/n darling ~ I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me?"

"Oh hi Mettaton. Ummm... sure that sounds fun."

"Alright meet me at Alphys' lab and I'll pick you up there."

"Ok." She hungs up.

"Well gotta get going to Alphys'."

"i'll come with you. me and frisk have some stuff to do."

"Does this stuff involve the dandelion?"

"not really. but that is something to figure out."

We walk through Snowdin.

"i just don't understand. how flowey found out about you. there must be someone that he communicates with."

"Whose to say someone told him. He might've just saw me that day and took the chance to attack me."

"true. hey sugar bean you doing okay? i mean the idea of someone after your soul is not the best thought to fall asleep with."

"I can't lie that it isn't a bit scary. But my mind has other stuff to worry about" She says.

"Hmm like what?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." I wanna know more. But I shouldn't push her if she's not comfortable.

Finally we made it to Hotland. I was sweating way before we got to the hot climate. I am really out of shape. I keep getting worked to the bone.

"Oh hello darlings~! Are you ready to go y/n." Mettaton waves at us infront.

"Yup."

"Alright! Let's go. We will be back until 4 in the afternoon sansy."

"please don't call me that."

"Bye Sans see you later." She gives me a hug. And a kiss on my cheek bone.

Wait....

Did she just kiss me!!! I mean it wasn't an actual kiss but still!!!

"Sans why are you standing there alone like an idiot!" Undyne yells.

I look around. They left and I didn't even realize.

"C'mon let's get planning." Frisk excitedly states.

_______________________________________

Y/n's POV

We made it to the MTT resort. Wow this place looks fancy. It could rival a hotel from Las Vegas.

I began to walk to the entrance until I was stopped.

"Y/n darling we are actually going this way he points to the right. Over here is where the mall is." Mettaton tells me.

"There is a mall?"

"Of course there is!"

We turn to the right and enter through a large door. And inside was a pretty big mall. 3 floors and it looked like you could walk for miles.

"Oh wow. You are so rich Mettaton."

"I know~"